• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Long way to go to get to the 1988 Orioles' 0-21

orioles-si-cover.jpg

lol Billy Ripken. Fuckface.

The only people that are saying the season is over for the Jays already are bandwagon fans.

Cosmic said it best about the offense. I'd rather we have this slump now, then in September when it matters.

The starting pitching has been solid, and so far the bullpen has blown 4 leads late in the game.

Hopefully the switch pitcher can help us out abit. Cecil usually sucks in the beginning, and Tulo and Russell will get their fair share of hits.

We really choked this game away today. 2 out of 3 on the road isn't bad though.

Conley was really solid today. He's not quite there yet, but he reminds me of Scott Kazmir when he first came up with the Devil Rays.

BumRush

We really choked this game away today. 2 out of 3 on the road isn't bad though.

Conley was really solid today. He's not quite there yet, but he reminds me of Scott Kazmir when he first came up with the Devil Rays.

He's got a nice fastball and his motion has a bit of that Randy Johnson deception. He looked good today but that could have been because our offense is a disaster right now.

Beckx

Bad news for Pirates' assumed 2017 catcher

@timwilliamsP2
Elias Diaz started throwing again, but was shut down with continued soreness. #Pirates are seeking multiple opinions on his elbow.

Peeps in OT thread saying baseball needs to cut down the schedule rather than expand by two teams. Baseball isn't worth watching because the games don't matter because there are too many of them. Baseball is dad.

I'm assuming Pablo has a depression issue. Can't just be an eating habit. Dude gained back all his weight too damn quick.
Peeps in OT thread saying baseball needs to cut down the schedule rather than expand by two teams. Baseball isn't worth watching because the games don't matter because there are too many of them. Baseball is dad.
Those same people stole thousands of Dominono codes over the past couple years. Now we're stuck with Iron Ruler Papa John and his 40% grand slam discount. To hell with those people!

jbug617

Banned
Pablo met with the media and he doesn't know how he hurt it. He said he woke up this morning and his shoulder hurt. He didn't go to the doctor yet.

Chris R

Cano with another home run! Too bad we're still going to lose!

And the Toronto camo hat is the only good looking one, rest of those unis are trash.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
If the Soxs manages to trade Pablo, they should automatically be granted a playoff berth. Just because they pulled off the impossible.

Top Bottom