• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Malo

Banned
Haha I'll definitely be checking that out.

Does Jays-GAF have the most members on here? I know Prince is a Mets fan, Windu is Braves, and Malo is Sox, but what other teams are followed a lot on here?
Sox? The fuck? I feel so disrespected.

BFIB

Haha I'll definitely be checking that out.

Does Jays-GAF have the most members on here? I know Prince is a Mets fan, Windu is Braves, and Malo is Sox, but what other teams are followed a lot on here?

SuperMalo loves the Yankees. Malo loves the Red Sox.

Devon Travis has been worth 4.1 WAR in 116 career games before today. Not bad...

Also includes about a month where he was playing with a hurt shoulder and couldn't hit anything.

Meanwhile, Anthony Gose is hitting under .200...for the Tigers AA team...where he was demoted for getting into a fight with the team's AAA manager.

Safe to say the Jays won that trade.

zroid

Banned
Meanwhile, Anthony Gose is hitting under .200...for the Tigers AA team...where he was demoted for getting into a fight with the team's AAA manager.

Safe to say the Jays won that trade.

Anthony Gose is like Drew Storen

whomever you trade them for, it's a win!

srsly tho, Storen seems like a nice enough guy. I'm pretty sure Gose is actually a prick.

Sox? The fuck? I feel so disrespected.

tumblr_inline_o5xw7zKZuz1rpkp36_540.gif

wbsmcs

Ha who knew calling a Yankees fan a Sox fan was a big deal ;)

Just wanted to stir things up given there are hardly any afternoon games today.

So glad I got to see Lincecum's no hitter a couple years ago in person. He will be forgotten, but dude was dominant for a few years. Him and Brandon Webb, amazing pitchers that will fade away. Poor timmah.

A's broadcast doing it 1981 style. Awesome to see a broadcast with nothing on the screen but the game. No flashing graphics, no pitch box, no velocity. Just the game. It's really good.

Plus, them unis.

Top Bottom