• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Macattk15

I love blowing the ass out of the Angels.

Thought we were fucked though when Felix gave up a 3 spot in the 1st.

Where do those few Angel fans go every year when their team starts blowing chunks? At least Mariner fans here go down with the ship!

Mets are 0-46 when trailing after 8 innings in 2016. That feels about right and right on par with the slog of a season it has been. Still, I would have thought they would have lucked into a win in one of those 46 games.

If Jeffy was willing to DL anybody we'd have broken the Dodgers record that they set... this year.

wbsmcs

Goddamit Barney...can we please play our players? Donaldson had a day off couple days ago..he could have played 3rd.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Wasn't pretty in the end but good win for the Jays.

wbsmcs

Is Toronto's new rotation the 6ix?

*shows self out*

Have to give him a pass this time, look at the workloads the other options have had recently. Osuna and Grilli have both pitched the past three games, haven't they?

Osuna threw a lot of pitches yesterday too.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
FaST3Q4.gif

WOOOO

Finally a win and against the Rangers!

That was a tense 9th.

Benoit has been such an upgrade over Storen that I feel deep pity for Drew. Benoit can actually hit 95 regularly even though he's what, 10 years older?

Jays, Mets, Yankees and (Red) Sox seem to be the biggest. Royals GAF was big last year, until their mysterious disappearance in June.

I think most of Royals GAF is still around. I just wrapped up a cross country move and barely had a chance to watch baseball until this week. July was swamped, new job, new house. Life happens.

Team is decimated by injuries and shitty pitching. Not much else to say on that front. We've got next year to regroup before the window closes, and got to see a lot of solid young talent log serious time at the MLB level, so not bad.

With the past few seasons as an exception, this part of the season normally feels like a slogfest for KC fans. Kind of slowly watching the team fade out before getting excited for the Chefs and next spring training. This year is different since everyone is high as a kite from last Series, but the norm will return.

zroid

Banned
Devon Travis has been worth 4.1 WAR in 116 career games before today. Not bad...

Also includes about a month where he was playing with a hurt shoulder and couldn't hit anything.

edit: make that 4.3 WAR in 117 games

RBH

Haha I'll definitely be checking that out.

Does Jays-GAF have the most members on here? I know Prince is a Mets fan, Windu is Braves, and Malo is Sox, but what other teams are followed a lot on here?
Braves-GAF is the biggest and the best

I like to eat the chicken breast

Top Bottom