• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

wbsmcs

For some reason I always associate Liriano with Fausto Carmona. They came up around the time I first started getting into baseball and I had both of them on my team in MLB2k7 because Liriano just had an amazing rookie year, and Carmona won 19 games (12 year old thinking that means he's the best pitcher in the MLB).

Haven't heard much about Carmona recently so I just looked him up...he changed his name to Roberto Hernandez and was pitching with the Astros last year? Wtf.....

For some reason I always associate Liriano with Fausto Carmona. They came up around the time I first started getting into baseball and I had both of them on my team in MLB2k7 because Liriano just had an amazing rookie year, and Carmona won 19 games (12 year old thinking that means he's the best pitcher in the MLB).

Haven't heard much about Carmona recently so I just looked him up...he changed his name to Roberto Hernandez and was pitching with the Astros last year? Wtf.....

The Jays actually had him earlier this year.

He didn't change his name, Roberto is his actual name, he's also like 6 years older than was reported.

he didnt change his name to reberto harnandez, that was his true name, he faked the name fausto carmona to get a visa

He didn't change his name, Roberto is his actual name, he's also like 6 years older than was reported.

only 3 years

wbsmcs

wbsmcs

I think it was Silver Arrows who pointed out how bad Buck and Tabby are and now I can't unhear their awfulness. Before it was just background noise. Now I'm shaking my head at half the things they say.

I think it was Silver Arrows who pointed out how bad Buck and Tabby are and now I can't unhear their awfulness. Before it was just background noise. Now I'm shaking my head at half the things they say.

Told you. Buck isn't so bad if he is on a sideline role. Tabby though is fucking stupid.

Hey, anyone remember that 2 year stretch when the Royals were good? What was that? Like 5, 6 years ago now?

Ohhhhh snap

Buck and Shulman together are totally tolerable.

Pat is plain terrible. Pay attention to how he uses singular instead of plural on some of his words.

And of course the big hands.

CpIGcAkUAAAssGd.jpg

CpIGb-IUMAA_wVg.jpg

Jerseys for tomorrow's Cubs - A's game.

Malo

Banned
Sanchez looking good, he needs to be the starting catcher next year.

Do whatever it takes to get rid of McCann.

wbsmcs

Sanchez looking good, he needs to be the starting catcher next year.

Do whatever it takes to get rid of McCann.

2nd longest active streak of 20HR seasons. Goes back to 2008 and he'll probably continue it this year, as will the guy in first.

#FreeMattyD and Jack Armstrong.

I wanna hear Jack Armstrong say Get that Gahbarge outta here in his Brooklyn accent when Bautista homers one

That ball landed in PETABOROUGH

Malo

Banned
We'll take McCann in exchange for a Burgerizza and a hot dog with ketchup on it.
You got a deal!
2nd longest active streak of 20HR seasons. Goes back to 2008 and he'll probably continue it this year, as will the guy in first.

That ball landed in PETABOROUGH
I appreciate everything McCann has done, but we're rebuilding and has no place on this team going forward. Sanchez is out of options next season, he needs to start.

Mets are 0-46 when trailing after 8 innings in 2016. That feels about right and right on par with the slog of a season it has been. Still, I would have thought they would have lucked into a win in one of those 46 games.

Top Bottom