• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

BigAT

tXoxVhW.gif

Tomorrow is going to be a great day, since it signals the end of A-Roid's tenure as a classless baseball player in the Big Leagues.

It makes me laugh how he's just being kicked to the curb.

I won't miss Prince Fielder either. I at least have respect for him, but never liked him for some reason.

Malo

Banned
Tomorrow is going to be a great day, since it signals the end of A-Roid's tenure as a classless baseball player in the Big Leagues.

I won't miss Prince Fielder either. I at least have respect for him, but never liked him for some reason.
WFE8lJF.jpg

That feel when you lose a home series to the 2016 New York Yankees

141.gif

The Sox are either

A) Not making the playoffs. Preferable because it means Farrell gets canned probably

B) Scrap by and get into the wild card game. Get blasted after David Price gives up 14 runs. Farrell can point to the fact that he made the playoffs. Gets to keep his job. Grover Cleveland finds the nearest tall building and jumps off.

*snort* you funny.

Altuve is on another plane of existence right now. I loved his quote where he said something like "I'm just hitting the ball and nobody is where the ball went."

Sanjuro

They should let A-Rod give a speech to the crowd.

Then proceed to take his clothes off, streak, and then we watch security try and take down this baked to perfection genetic freak.

That's really the only proper way this can end.

harSon

Banned
I'll be going to the Pirates/Giants game on Mon and Tues... still thinking about going on Wednesday but it's a day game.

According to A-Rod, he went to Girardi and asked if he could start at 3B today. He was immediately told no.

A-Rod on the bench - TELEVISED NATIONALLY

I don't blame him for trying for the big bucks before the start of the season. Players are paid on what they've done in the past with a hope they will continue to do so. It was the right time to ask. He came off a great post season.

Someone will overpay for him but it still won't be what he would hope for.

A-Rod on the bench - TELEVISED NATIONALLY

I don't blame him for trying for the big bucks before the start of the season. Players are paid on what they've done in the past with a hope they will continue to do so. It was the right time to ask. He came off a great post season.

Someone will overpay for him but it still won't be what he would hope for.

I agree, but at the same time, ultimately his value for the Jays is going to decrease dramatically. I would rather cut ties now and hope that what fielding prospects we have in the future pan out.

Jose has done a lot in his time here, and I appreciate it. I really do.

Top Bottom