• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

BFIB

Cards are discussing adding Gomez. Shit isn't going to fly anymore with this dumpster diving while the monster looms up north anymore.

Cards are discussing adding Gomez. Shit isn't going to fly anymore with this dumpster diving while the monster looms up north anymore.

Cant be any worse than what we've gotten out of CF so far. Gomez seems like a candidate for an Ian Desmond bounce back next year, so maybe they could get another year deal done

Cards are ded.

I am glad. Good boy cubbies

At least the Cardinals didn't trade for human garbage!

they're also like half a game out of the wild card, which is all you need.
I'm sure you know that as a Philly fan :lol

Malo

Banned
Fucking kill me if that happens.
gHjRaVf.jpg

The Education of Alex Rodriguez

And then it happens. The student beside him is finished speaking and the classroom is churchly quiet and he's up. At least by now everyone is so bored that no one bothers to turn around. He addresses the backs of their shoulders and baseball caps. He tells them his name, Alex Rodriguez. He tells them his job, third baseman for the New York Yankees. He tells them he owns several businesses, so he's taking this class because he wants to learn about ...

Slowly, ever so slowly, the two dozen students turn and stare, their mouths hanging open. They know who he is, of course. Half the planet knows. He's in the news every day. He's that baseball dude who got banned for steroids or something, which makes him more than famous. He's, like, infamous, and dangerous, and kind of cool, a cross between Babe Ruth and Count Dracula. He keeps talking, and the students keep staring, and none of them can process what's happening, or what he's saying, because though he's sincerely trying to explain, to give a brief accounting of himself, he's totally failing to answer the only question running through their minds.

What the hell is A-Rod doing in my marketing class?

He's not sure himself. Like everything else in his life, it's complicated.

But it's also not that complicated. It's painfully simple. He's here because he needs an education. He's needed one for a long, long time.

And this year, whether he likes it or not, he's going to get it.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
"Wheeler to meet with Dr. Andrews due to continued discomfort in elbow."

Never ends with the Mets.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Folty just threw a changeup. Niiicceeee.

Edit:. Looking at fangraphs he has been throwing it off and on all season. #themoreyouknow

Top Bottom