• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Loco4Coco

Ok Mets, you are under .500 can you finally shut Syndergaard and Matz for the season? Can't lose another arm after hearing this Wheeler news.

rando14

WPhIRie.gif

So according to some reports Jerry Reinsdorf is considering selling the White Sox franchise. Jerry Reinsdorf doesn't technically own the Sox but is the acting chairman for a consortium and nobody really knows how much of the team he really owns.
But nonetheless I think a more hands-off owner and relocation to a more deirable location in Chicago or the burbs could revitalize this dormant franchise. But if it's some guy from Vegas,Montreal or Portland? Yikes...
Anyone here got a billion dollars to spare ? ;)

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
So according to some reports Jerry Reinsdorf is considering selling the White Sox franchise. Jerry Reinsdorf doesn't technically own the Sox but is the acting chairman for a consortium and nobody really knows how much of the team he really owns.
But nonetheless I think a more hands-off owner and relocation to a more deirable location in Chicago or the burbs could revitalize this dormant franchise. But if it's some guy from Vegas,Montreal or Portland? Yikes...

Could always move further north in Chicago.

gamz

Selling the Bulls and/or W.Sox would be great for both franchises. I wouldn't think any new ownership would move the W.Sox. Their lease is one of the best in any sport. It's a steal for ownership.

BTW - If the Cubs go .500 the rest of the way they'll match last years 97 wins.

BFIB

Selling the Bulls and/or W.Sox would be great for both franchises. I wouldn't think any new ownership would move the W.Sox. Their lease is one of the best in any sport. It's a steal for ownership.

BTW - If the Cubs go .500 the rest of the way they'll match last years 97 wins.
It's gonna be glorious when they lose in the divisional round......while I'm forced to rock a Cubs avy from chicagocubsfan.

bebop242

Change of ownership worked for the Blackhawks and so far the Cubs. Will be interesting what happens with the White Sox. Moving them north would be bad. Keep them where they are at or move them west.

Caja 117

Good Bye Arod, one of the best player to ever play the game , Truly Agawd.

I remember his Rokie season as back then I used to follow the Mariners, Im happy I got to witness one of the greatest, Still Sad Yankees didnt let him get to 700, his eventual life story book should be a tell all, this whole situation with the Yanks I feel there is more to tell here.

Top Bottom