• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

RBH

he'll be on the team in April anyway so they aren't burning anything.

Yeah, that's true. I guess we would've had to hold off on calling him up until June in order to preserve that year, which probably wasn't happening anyway. But I just hope this is not a too much too soon move.

RBH

CqFN93QVMAEsFsG.jpg

CqFSRKFWEAElypl.jpg

Choomp

Banned
Following amazin avenue on twitter, eh?

Also, Jacobs was never a top prospect, Sanchez is.

My posts on here are that account bruh. I learn from the best Gaffers.
@Dawg
top prospect or not, could totally not perform up expectations. We remember Joba

Malo

Banned
My posts on here are that account bruh. I learn from the best Gaffers.
@Dawg
top prospect or not, could totally not perform up expectations. We remember Joba
And that's why you try and accumulate as much young talent (Judge, Bird, Sanchez, Frazier, etc) as possible, it softens the blow in case one or multiple bust.

Choomp

Banned
Guess what, this is all fodder to the Giants WS win we inevitably get.

The AL team doesn't matter, they will bow to the strength of the Even Year Giants.

That's fine with me, love me the Giants. I'd just rather not see them limp into the playoffs too though. I also have high hopes for the AL WC race

Malo said:
And that's why you try and accumulate as much young talent (Judge, Bird, Sanchez, Frazier, etc) as possible, its softens the blow in case one or multiple bust.

Agreed, in all honesty, the Yanks did a really good job doing that, especially over this deadline, and Judge and Sanchez have been really fun to watch.

Beckx

i am baffled by how, when you look at all the trade deadline moves, the Bucs come out with one of the best record among NL wild card contenders since that day.

it makes no sense but i'll take it. (i still think it's hopeless but less hopeless than before)

harSon

Banned
i am baffled by how, when you look at all the trade deadline moves, the Bucs come out with one of the best record among NL wild card contenders since that day.

it makes no sense but i'll take it. (i still think it's hopeless but less hopeless than before)

Can we talk about Frank Duncan destroying AAA over his last 8 starts? Like who the fuck is Frank Duncan.

harSon

Banned
Glad we won, but Watson isn't instilling a ton of confidence as a closer. He's always on the verge of blowing a lead. Melancon didn't get out of innings completely clean either, but Watson is teetering on the edge far more closely IMO.

Top Bottom