• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Surge

Sucks that I never got a chance to go and see Sanchez or Judge play in the minors before they were called up.

Especially since I live like 20 minutes away from Railriders' stadium

Tim Britton
‏@TimBritton
Farrell stuck with Abad against Wieters, who's having an uncharacteristically poor season RH. Wieters hits a two-run single anyway.

Farrell needs to be fired and Abad needs to be shipped to Siberia.

RBH

Why are the Braves burning an option year by bringing up Dansby Swanson before September 1st?

I don't understand this move. Obviously excited to see Swanson at the major league level, but this feels very premature.

Doogdogg

Tim Britton
‏@TimBritton
Farrell stuck with Abad against Wieters, who's having an uncharacteristically poor season RH. Wieters hits a two-run single anyway.

Farrell needs to be fired and Abad needs to be shipped to Siberia.

every baseball executives said Abad, who is 6-27 in his career, cannot pitch in close games. They were right. This guy is a POS.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Why are the Braves burning an option year by bringing up Dansby Swanson before September 1st?

I don't understand this move. Obviously excited to see Swanson at the major league level, but this feels very premature.
he'll be on the team in April anyway so they aren't burning anything.

Love seeing the Jays score runs, but hoping they save some for tomorrow as it will be my first Jays game in almost five years..

Yankees bullpen is getting worked tonight!

This Mookie blaylock guy is pretty good huh

mb2.jpg

Yup

Top Bottom