• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Chuck

Still without luck
Os win! That was a tense end though, but Britton rules the world after all.

Now give us Archer, Tampa. C'mooooooonnnn. :)

BumRush

Nice to see the mets getting off on the right foot (and to see Neil doing work). Could definitely use a hot rest of July.

Royals bats fell asleep again. They've been three strongest second half team in baseball since 2013, and will need more of that magic to get through this AL Central grind.

Chris R

I'll give you the A's, but I won't forget those back to back blows and then shutout against the Angels. :( went to one of those games

I saw the Mariners take 2 of 3 from Anaheim in Anaheim, kinda forgot those are the only 2 wins this year so far. We'll take the season series from them though for sure. Not the Rangers or Astros tho :(

Mortemis

Banned
I saw the Mariners take 2 of 3 from Anaheim in Anaheim, kinda forgot those are the only 2 wins this year so far. We'll take the season series from them though for sure. Not the Rangers or Astros tho :(

I hope they don't sweep us again during the Griffey HoF weekend. :(

I presume the injury to Tyler Flowers has already got them thinking about the future. Neither Flowers or A.J. Pierzynski can be considered plans for the future. They somehow plan to be contenders next year and Lucroy has an incredibly cheap club option for next year: $5.25 million.

The Braves banked the post-Brian McCann catcher position era on Christian Bethancourt, which was a bust. After Bethancourt's flame out, the Braves really don't have any one in line in that position.

I guess the idea is that the Braves are suddenly going to be spending a ton more money in 2017 and they can convince Lucroy to sign a long-term extension. The Braves are now overflowing with prospects, so they surely have someone the Brewers would want, but only if they can nail down Lucroy to an extension I suppose.

Malo

Banned
I won't be watching the rest of the games this weekend due to evo, but keep pounding away, red soxs *pukes*

It's for the greater good.

Top Bottom