• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

gamz

CJ blowing people away after Hendricks. Kid has a ton of weapons and could be a factor for the stretch.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Astros planning to play him at 3rd according to Rosenthal. I guess Bregman is not going to be called up for now.

That's also where I ended up playing him...are the Astros hacking into my single player OOTP campaign??? :p

The Mets couldn't even afford $10M a year? Seriously? For a stud bat that's major league ready at a position of MASSIVE need?

Fucking god dammit this team is pathetic.

No idea where he plays for the Astros. He should slot to first long term, Correa to third, Bregman at short. No reason to waste the kids glove in left.

BFIB

Taking flight just like that Pujols homer off of Lidge!

101705_pujols_v3_5reas0e8.gif

Choomp

Banned
So I guess this is why Sandy wants bullpen help. I agree, there needs to be someone between the starter and Reed/Familia. Robles/Goeddel won't do(Hansel can be good but I don't trust him to be consistent)

However I still think they need another bat if they want to compete, the odds of that move being made don't seem good though

So I guess this is why Sandy wants bullpen help. I agree, there needs to be someone between the starter and Reed/Familia. Robles/Goeddel won't do(Hansel can be good but I don't trust him to be consistent)

However I still think they need another bat if they want to compete, the odds of that move being made don't seem good though

Reed and Familia are on pace for over 85 appearances.

Their gonna fall apart soon if we don't get help.

Top Bottom