• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Chuck

Still without luck
Why is baseball still obsessed with wins?

If Zach Britton doesn't win the damn cy young with 50+ saves and a nothing era...

gamz

Why is baseball still obsessed with wins?

If Zach Britton doesn't win the damn cy young with 50+ saves and a nothing era...

They aren't as much as in the past. Some fans are still obsessed with wins and batting average.

Closers have won the CY.

Malo

Banned
Haha, I'll stick with my O, tyvm.

Miller is great, but Britton has been better this year. Betances nah.
Both Miller and Betances have a better K/9, fWAR, BB/9, FIP and XFIP.

This is not to say Britton isn't close to them, he's extremely close and has been really good, but Miller/Betances are a tiny bit better. And there's no way he gets Cy Young.

SSB Melee, SSB Wii U, KI, SFV.
Cool deals. Yesterday I had the SFV & Tekken 7 streams going. Tekken 7 is going to be good.

On a different note, hearing Dodger talk and possible players Friedman may be looking at:

Will Smith
Jeffrees
Archer

It would be great if we can get Archer. Honeycutt will easily fix his problems. Some say it's just because he's on a terrible team and maybe not giving no cares about it.

Your reminder that Yu Darvish is actually disgusting when he's on

It's really good. There's no game quite like it.

I know there isn't, and I fucking love the story, the style, everything. The problem is that I'm not good at puzzles, at all. So it's frustrating to go through. If there was a way to autoplay the game, and still have control over the cutscenes, I would do it in a heartbeat, sacrilege be damned.

Choomp

Banned
I know there isn't, and I fucking love the story, the style, everything. The problem is that I'm not good at puzzles, at all. So it's frustrating to go through. If there was a way to autoplay the game, and still have control over the cutscenes, I would do it in a heartbeat, sacrilege be damned.

The problem with Catherine is even in the lowest difficulty it's still pretty hard. But I really enjoy the game's puzzles

jbug617

Banned
Rosenthal says the Yankees will trade Chapman and Beltran, if they (Yankees) can't get the season turned around. Also teams are calling about some of their SP.

Rosenthal says the Yankees will trade Chapman and Beltran, if they (Yankees) can't get the season turned around. Also teams are calling about some of their SP.

They might as well tear it down now, wait and suck until most of their shit contracts run out, and then spend big in free agency.

Just as Thole does something good, he goes and throws it away.

And that was his first extra base hit since his first AB this season. Great backup.

Oh look, a grand slam, no wait, just a solo shot.

I can't wait for this season to be over with so I don't have to see Dickey and Thole anymore. Thanks AA!

Top Bottom