• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Back in the win column with a shut out!

FaST3Q4.gif

bebop242

I fell asleep watching the Cubs last night (long day, wife in hospital, shes ok) turned it off when they were losing 4 to 3 and went to bed. Woke up a little later and checked the At Bat app half asleep and thought it read they lost 6 to 5. Plesantly surprised when I saw the actual results on my Facebook feed.

Meier

This also brings us to the question of Jose De Leon, who is not on the 40-man roster but has dominated in Triple-A, to the tune of a 1.56 ERA with 45 strikeouts and two walks in August, three straight double-digit-strikeout games and five on the season, and 40 strikeouts since his last walk.

Good gravy. I am so, so, so glad we did not trade De Leon or Urias.

This whole Tim Tebow thing is annoying me. Why does this dude get special treatment?

Sports.

Matt Bush, Steve Howe, Gooden, Strawberry, all these guys received what could be considered "special treatment".

Plus, college football players and academics.

He's a guy getting a workout that the media is infatuated with because, for some reason, people want to know what dude's doing.

cause he's white and christian

Can't handle the heat coming off this hot take.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Anthony DiComo ‏@AnthonyDiComo

#Mets Opening Day lineup:

Granderson: 0.2 WAR
Wright: Out for year
Cespedes: Chronic quad strain
Duda: Out for year
Walker: Serious back issue
Conforto: AAA
Cabrera: Chronic knee issue
d'Arnaud: -0.6 WAR
Lagares: Out for year
Harvey: Out for year

Amazing year.

Edit - Walker might be a bench player going forward. Good thing we have a nice 2B prospect waiting in the wings..oh wait.

Is the Tebow Showcase going to be filmed in any capacity?

edit: 6.7 60y dash, impressive

heard that speed was average for a MLB player.

Just posted about the superior mustard condiment in the PS4 slim review thread.

a mustard and Cardinals fan? what next? Satanism?

Sports.

Matt Bush, Steve Howe, Gooden, Strawberry, all these guys received what could be considered "special treatment".

Plus, college football players and academics.

He's a guy getting a workout that the media is infatuated with because, for some reason, people want to know what dude's doing.

Can't handle the heat coming off this hot take.

but at least Gooden and Strawberry went through the minor league system I assume?

Top Bottom