• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

I'm more looking forward to GM Greinke at this point.

But yeah, dude got paid. No reason to be bitter Dodger fans about it. He might not get to the HOF, but with that much cake in the bank and his despising of everything media and talking to the public I think he's more than fine with that trade.

Dude's an inspiration to other people with SAD, like he actually legitimately is.

Mortemis

Banned
I've been reluctant to bring this up, because I didn't want to bum out Mariners fans, but since BA has mentioned it:

Their farm hasn't really improved that much despite the winning records. You can build a winning minor league squad with just journeyman types.

It's already been brought up before tho. Yeah it doesn't mean the farm has improved that much, it'll be years before they have a strong farm. I'm more excited about their approach with prospects and their change in developing them. It may not be that big of a change but with the last regime's complete failure of developing talent it's something.

And our farm is at a better place than it was the beginning of the season, albeit it's like moving up from the bottom of the trash can to having a couple pieces of trash under you now.

Chris R

The thing that has me thinking positive is that trips down to Tacoma have produced positive results for almost every player.

I don't know if it's because it's making them better, or it's because they want to get the fuck out of Tacoma, never to go back.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
It's already been brought up before tho. Yeah it doesn't mean the farm has improved that much, it'll be years before they have a strong farm. I'm more excited about their approach with prospects and their change in developing them. It may not be that big of a change but with the last regime's complete failure of developing talent it's something.

And our farm is at a better place than it was the beginning of the season, albeit it's like moving up from the bottom of the trash can to having a couple pieces of trash under you now.

I've only been skimming the thread recently, so I probably missed that. As long as you guys are feeling good.

I mean, Dipoto is a pretty good guy if you're trying to rebuild your system. He was just hamstrung by ineptitude at every level in Anaheim.

Chris R

When we add to this, in ANY way, shape or form, then I will be truly happy.

gexXlKv.jpg

The thought of having to work with Mike Scioscia scares me tbh

Add to that, Arte Moreno could be even worse. Weird situation in Anaheim. They have to completely rebuild, painfully, for the next 5-10 years. And they have the longest tenured skipper in the bigs that manages a very old school game.

Gonna get worse before it gets better.

Add to that, Arte Moreno could be even worse. Weird situation in Anaheim. They have to completely rebuild, painfully, for the next 5-10 years. And they have the longest tenured skipper in the bigs that manages a very old school game.

Gonna get worse before it gets better.

Dipoto said "him or me" to Moreno and he chose Scioscia.

Tells you all you need to know about how bad it's gonna get.

Hope they trade Trout.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
SF sitting Span, Belt, Panik in the next game due to their slumps.

Corran ketchup curse, whhhhhhhhhhhy. :(

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I'm not *wishing* for Moreno's death, but it may be required for the franchise to move forward. Same with Angelos.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Swanson's first HR is a inside the Parker. His flowing hair was glorious as he rounded the bases.

Top Bottom