• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Can't stand the blue jays tv broadcast, not sure if I like the radio broadcast either, so much useless fluff, it's like they enjoy hearing themselves a bit too much, just call the fucking plays.

The Dayton News noted Jay the Bruce wanted to be traded anywhere but to New York.

Whatever the Mets gave up for this corpse, it was entirely too much.

http://mlb.nbcsports.com/2016/09/04...w-york/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs&yptr=yahoo

Ditto for Votto, but in pinstripes

Can't stand the blue jays tv broadcast, not sure if I like the radio broadcast either, so much useless fluff, it's like they enjoy hearing themselves a bit too much, just call the fucking plays.

Why bother changing, when the network owns the team?

At the very least, put Shulman in fulltime and move Buck to the side is what I would prefer.

Reactionary move due to losing Cano.

Of course.

We might even be able to get past the first round this year!

lol

Ditto for Votto, but in pinstripes

Why bother changing, when the network owns the team?

At the very least, put Shulman in fulltime and move Buck to the side is what I would prefer.

Of course.

lol
Another shit game today, another blackhole in the batting order with Thole in the lineup, another game where Gibby decided to make sure the offense is even more anemic by sitting Tulo and Martin.

That comebacker Matt Shoemaker took? It was bad:

Los Angeles Angels pitcher Matt Shoemaker has undergone surgery to stop bleeding on his brain after he was struck in the head by a line drive against the Seattle Mariners.

Shoemaker had the procedure late Sunday at Seattle’s University of Washington Medical Center, and athletic trainer Adam Nevala is staying with him until he is able to travel to Southern California.

Angels general manager Billy Eppler provided the update Monday in Oakland, saying Shoemaker had been receiving CT scans every 2-3 hours when the third image showed increased bleeding. That’s when surgery was determined the next step.

Fucking Dickey. He and Thole need to be released, because they bring very little to this team and hurt it more than anything.

I cringe every time he starts now and expect a loss.

Fucking Dickey. He and Thole need to be released, because they bring very little to this team and hurt it more than anything.

I cringe every time he starts now and expect a loss.
They call him an innings eater, he's more like an innings shitter, when the knuckle ball is dancing it's unhittable, but it's just not happening very often, and Thole is just such a shitty hitter.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Damn.

Could have done the full house!
actually I think it's AAA (Gwinnett), AA (Mississippi), low A (Rome) and the GCL Braves making the playoffs. There are actually 3 Rookie ball teams. Rookie = Danville, Gulf Coast League (GCL Braves) and Domincan Summer League (DSL Braves) and then of course for High A is Carolina.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Nik3Irxl.jpg

who wants to play mario instead of watchnig this silly baseball games.

Top Bottom