• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
CsxiX7nWgAACQG2.jpg:large
I thought Crying Jordan was dead and buried

zulux21

hmmm...

I really need to figure out who to root for in the upcoming playoffs.

in the AL, really I would like the red sox to go on a really bad losing streak and get passed by the two teams below it and either the astros of seattle, but really it's not a big deal as long as they are knocked out in the first round as I can find myself rooting for the Os', Jays, seatle, indians, tigers, or astros no problem. Though I am not 100% sure I am over how much the tigers sucked it up in 2006 not that they looked much better in 2012 but 2006 was just embarassing. They were the vastly better team (it was the year the cards won it while barely over .500) and looked like a minor league team when it came to their fielding that year.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I see that immature millionaires threw a tantrum again. /smh

I will never understand them. Fun to watch though!

Choomp

Banned
Seems like I missed a doozy last night. Puig is undoubtedly a fuckstick but didn't really seem like he did anything wrong to start that

Also, I'd like to point out that was Justin Turner helping the Mets cause

Line_HTX

No one can call that benches clearing scuffle better than Vin Scully.

Also, I like how all of the Giants bullpen sprinted out and got to 1st base in no time.

If by some miracle the Giants make it to the postseason, I have exactly 0% confidence in the team, let alone their bullpen. They've been playing like straight garbage and the only reason they're still in playoff contention is because of the first half of the season. No way they'll win some series against the best teams in baseball. How many series have they won since the All Star break? Three? four?

If by some miracle the Giants make it to the postseason, I have exactly 0% confidence in the team, let alone their bullpen. They've been playing like straight garbage and the only reason they're still in playoff contention is because of the first half of the season. No way they'll win some series against the best teams in baseball. How many series have they won since the All Star break? Three? four?

Even Year Magic means they somehow end up beating the Mets and then the Cubitos

CygnusXS

Who was it that called that the next announcement about Jacob deGrom would be about his need for a season-ending surgery?

Congratulations, you're a winner baby!

Mets pitchers should follow whatever Big Sexy does.
He doesnt do bullpen sessions and he adapts. He knows he cant throw 100mph so he adapted to a different pitcher. Alot of players who throw hard and lose it because of the invevitable injury cant make that pivot. Plus he has fun and is calm in tough spots.

Let us have one thing. We have nothing else.

As an A's fan, a Braves team stacked with young talent on the farm and on the big league club, people like Freddie Freeman, a star to be happy to support, a new stadium on the way that doesn't fill the dugouts with actual shit and some of the craziest food in ballpark history makes me beyond envious?

You think you have nothing else? Put yourself in the shoes of an A's fan and realize all that you have. You have EVERYTHING. We have nothing.

WE HAVE NOTHING!!

CygnusXS

As an A's fan, a Braves team stacked with young talent on the farm and on the big league club, people like Freddie Freeman, a star to be happy to support, a new stadium on the way that doesn't fill the dugouts with actual shit and some of the craziest food in ballpark history makes me beyond envious?

You think you have nothing else? Put yourself in the shoes of an A's fan and realize all that you have. You have EVERYTHING. We have nothing.

WE HAVE NOTHING!!

You guys got a book and a movie.

RBH

WE HAVE NOTHING!!

Brad Pitt runs your team tho

rando14

WE HAVE NOTHING!!

You think YOU have nothing?

Hahahaha

Top Bottom