• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

M49XxFQ.jpg

zulux21

you know, if he actually threw the ball right away instead of standing there for a bit all pissed off he missed the catch, it likely would have been a close play at the plate.

either way, end result makes me happy.

I don't have much left to root for aside from SF not making the playoffs and finally breaking the even year curse.

you know, if he actually threw the ball right away instead of standing there for a bit all pissed off he missed the catch, it likely would have been a close play at the plate.

either way, end result makes me happy.

I don't have much left to root for aside from SF not making the playoffs and finally breaking the even year curse.

It was odd Pence didn't throw it back in really fast

zulux21

It was odd Pence didn't throw it back in really fast

I think it was a case that he was upset he didn't catch it, and thought because of it they had just lost.

he took a moment to be mad at himself before realizing that he might have a shot at home if he had thrown it in right away and thus angerly throws it in.

I mean his body language during that throw is of anger, not someone properly throwing it in trying to get an out.

He likely didn't realize that the runner had gone back to second and tag before going because the runner wasn't sure if he would catch it. I mean if the runner was halfway and went as soon as he missed it there wouldn't be a chance he could get him, it was only because he was tagging up that there could have been a chance.

so apparently in addition to not showing up pitchers, you are also no longer allowed to even look at them. I think that will need to be amended in the 2017 edition of "Playing Baseball the RightWhite Way"

so apparently in addition to not showing up pitchers, you are also no longer allowed to even look at them. I think that will need to be amended in the 2017 edition of "Playing Baseball the RightWhite Way"

It's hilarious to me that Bumgarner has been salty over Puig for literally years

Top Bottom