• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Blue Jays confirm Joaquin Benoit has a torn calf muscle and is presumably out for the season. They also confirmed Devon Travis injured his shoulder in the fracas and is day-to-day.

Mets confirm Steven Matz is done and is having elbow surgery to remove a bone spur.

Blue Jays confirm Joaquin Benoit has a torn calf muscle and is presumably out for the season. They also confirmed Devon Travis injured his shoulder in the fracas and is day-to-day.

Gotta lean on Grilli now. What a fucking dumb situation. At least Donaldson is protected though.

I have to imagine Atkins and Shapiro are not amused.

KingBroly

Banned
With the Nats season on IR, it means the true team of destiny is happening...

YOUR 2016 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION BOSTON RED SOX!!!

:D

WIN ONE MORE FOR PAPI

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
It confirms for me that I'd rather trade for a young guy than lose a draft pick on Wilson.
Yep draft picks when you can spread upper draft slot money around are super valuable. I wouldn't sign any big FA if I were the braves.

Yep draft picks when you can spread upper draft slot money around are super valuable. I wouldn't sign any big FA if I were the braves.

I feel like they were going to splurge for Wilson Ramos, but with the injury, they'll probably just bring back McCann (and Francoeur).

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

If I was sure he'd be the last piece for the major league team, I'd do it. Especially since we're talking about a 2nd round pick. But we're not exactly one player away from contention, and I really don't trust Ramos' ability to stay healthy or productive.

Bowflex

The fact that anyone supports Hillary boggles my mind... I have tested between 130-160 on IQ tests
EWWW, Rangers bandwagoner.

are you still salty that we came and took it?

(note: I actually like the 'stros, just seems all the Houston fans on here are super bitter especially towards the rangers. like c'mon bruh y'all have a decade of contending in the books)

All Time Team of Barves that played at Turner, voted by fans

O2DCdqB.jpg

That pitching staff is stacked holy shit

Malo

Banned
High Heat Stats @ HighHeatStats

Mike Trout's 10.2 WAR this year is more than the entire rosters of the Braves (9.5 WAR), Athletics (9.1), Padres (8.6), and Phillies (7.4)

cashman

Banned

(note: I actually like the 'stros, just seems all the Houston fans on here are super bitter especially towards the rangers. like c'mon bruh y'all have a decade of contending in the books)

This forced rivalry is the worst

Line_HTX

Eduardo and Sutcliffe were laughing their asses off when a guy tried to propose in between innings but the ring fell out, and finally found it during the 2nd hit single.

That was something.

Line_HTX

It's not that we lost head-to-head, it's just the way we lost in the manner that it happened was beyond preposterous. I'd rather it be a blowout instead of EIGHT fucking one run games out of however many wins you sons of bitches get.

If it was the same record but we lost in a different manner I would not have been as "bitter," y'know?

:T

Jays in September.

When DoctorWho was out of the country: 4-12
When DoctorWho returned to Canada: 5-2 (Probably 6-2 tonight)

Food for thought.

Top Bottom