• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Choomp

Banned
Bruce has looked better at the plate these last few days. Same with Lucas. It'd be pretty great if we can get them both at full strength

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
All Time Team of Barves that played at Turner, voted by fans

That pitching staff is stacked holy shit
I had Andrelton at short, was tough between him and furcal. Heyward in RF. And Millwood replacing Julio. Sucks that the voting didn't allow for write ins.

Also funny, Maddox, glavine, smoltz and Millwood. All on one team at some point....I miss those pitching staffs.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Can we talk about how the Diamondbacks might actually finish with a worse record than Atlanta? That's really something.

Stroman: "We play with a lot of passion. We play with a lot of heart. And we're not boring. Boring people have problems with that. But we're not concerned with them."

PdknugN.gif

please shut up stroman

Indians in complete "We don't give a fuck mode" after securing the Central xD

This is what happens though when you throw a triple A team out there against the Tigers. ;o

I had Andrelton at short, was tough between him and furcal. Heyward in RF. And Millwood replacing Julio. Sucks that the voting didn't allow for write ins.

Also funny, Maddox, glavine, smoltz and Millwood. All on one team at some point....I miss those pitching staffs.

Then Maddux accepted arbitration in 2003 and force the Braves to trade Millwood to the Phillies for Johnny Estrada.

wbsmcs

Cleveland is scaring me the most in AL for somebody reason. Would love another ALDS vs the Rangers. That last series with the Sox will determine seeding, so i wonder how the Red Sox will play it...face Cleveland, or a series with Jays/Os.

Link

The Autumn Wind
So I guess we needed a win like that to get back on track. Just good it didn't happen last night is all
I can't even be mad about last night. Maybe it's because I live in South Florida, but the whole Jose Fernandez situation has really hit me hard.

I'll shove that HDMH up his ass if he doesn't shut up and focus on the Wild Card.

This is bush league shit, and if that brawl sinks us, I am going to call for Shapiro and Atkins' heads.

Marcus should only talk smack if he's actually won something.

And that brawl is all on the players and coaches, not Atkins or Shapiro.

Top Bottom