• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

RBH

Ctiv4SzVYAAK60C.jpg

Dansby in the 2 hole

Mallex leading off with Dansby

Rio Ruiz starting

:O

If you're confident in them getting past the WC game, and even the ALDS you're crazy.

The bullpen is terrible, and the offense has more cold cuts than the local deli.

I am.

Baseball is fickle. Who knows what the day beyond will bring, but for now, as long as they can muster up wins and solidify their position, I'm fine with it.

1 year into the Jays actually spending like they can, and it's time to blow it up because *it's a close wildcard race*.

Besides, with at least 4-5 guys gone from the 25 man just through FA, it's going to be a very different team next year, regardless of whether or not they do anything in the post-season.

1 year into the Jays actually spending like they can, and it's time to blow it up because *it's a close wildcard race*.

Besides, with at least 4-5 guys gone from the 25 man just through FA, it's going to be a very different team next year,l regardless of whether or not they do anything in the post-season.

Exactly.

"Blue Jays need some runs" noooooo really Buck?

smh

One thing I think everyone can agree on: Buck and Pat absolutely need to be dealt with in the off-season.

I didn't notice their awfulness much at all last year - have they become worse?

One thing I think everyone can agree on: Buck and Pat absolutely need to be dealt with in the off-season.

It's always been like this.

You should've heard it when Campbell and Rance Mulliniks would call games. It was awful.

Buck is fine when he is dropped down to a color role. TBS playoff games prove this. He is simply unfit to lead a broadcast.

And don't get me started on Pat 'Large Hands' Tabler.

I buy a wild card ticket and the Jays decide to shit the bed.

This weekend is going to be fun. Farrel is going to send out the a team just to bury us.

Top Bottom