• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

That A's game still going?

Padres and Orioles are close to a deal. Ubaldo Jimenez would go to the Padres. Melvin Upton Jr. would go to the Orioles.

Oof.

The kind of trade where you agree to the deal then feel a need to wash your hands. But you're never quite able to get the feeling of being dirty scrubbed off.

BFIB

And that bat flip good lord so good
He should have sat the bat down and ran the bases as fast as possible.

I want to believe this team is about to go on a tear in the second half, but we've seen this tease before.

Is incredible how this shit is repeating again this season...They are not going to sell just to loose in the one game Playoff game, you just watch.

They are not even going to make the playoff game this year.
This is unbelievable, that Hal Steinbrenner is so detached from the baseball operations that he can't see the obvious. But the problem is season ticket holders like a buddy at work. Says he needs to see something if he's going to keep going. Something being I assume chapman an aging A-Rod and a broken down teixeria.

rando14

Jct4tI7.gif

Why even trade him (Sale)? He's 27 and already one of the 2-3 best pitchers in baseball. You can trade him for a handful of top prospects and your odds are pretty low that any one of them will end up being as good as Chris Sale. Just lock him up Kershaw style and build around him.

Friggz

Sale was scratched from his start tonight....let the speculation begin. I'm thinking dumbrowski traded the farm

Also. I'm declaring Shane Greene for didi one of the 10 most lop sided trades in history...

jbug617

Banned
It's going to be Texas.

Boston media is going to go crazy when that happens because of Dombrowski trading Espinoza for Pomeranz.

gamz

Why even trade him (Sale)? He's 27 and already one of the 2-3 best pitchers in baseball. You can trade him for a handful of top prospects and your odds are pretty low that any one of them will end up being as good as Chris Sale. Just lock him up Kershaw style and build around him.

W.Sox don't have the money to lock him up Kershaw style and that's if he'd stay. I'd doubt it.

Chris Sale is the best LHP in the AL, is on the best contract in baseball, is under team control for 3 years. And is under 30.

He's worth an entire top end of a farm system. If it's the Sox, that's Bienintendi + Moancada + Devers/Kopech + another player, probably.

And that's not even the whole deal if the White Sox send Robertson too.

Trading for Chris Sale is the same as trading for Mike Trout. There's a point where the assets you give is too much for equitable returns.

Edit: Innnnnnnnnnnnteresting

Pete AbrahamVerified account
‏@PeteAbe
Moncada and Benintendi also in the Portland lineup at the moment.
https://twitter.com/PeteAbe

Might be Texas.

gamz

Chris Sale is the best LHP in the AL, is on the best contract in baseball, is under team control for 3 years. And is under 30.

He's worth an entire top end of a farm system. If it's the Sox, that's Bienintendi + Moancada + Devers/Kopech + another player, probably.

And that's not even the whole deal if the White Sox send Robertson too.

Trading for Chris Sale is the same as trading for Mike Trout. There's a point where the assets you give is too much for equitable returns.

Edit: Innnnnnnnnnnnteresting

Might be Texas.

Hell no! Pitchers suck and always get hurt. You can't compare an elite pitcher with an elite everyday player. The Sox would kill for am Bryant and Sale straight up and the Cubs would be insane.

cashman

Banned
idk Sale is good and all, but he's got a lot of miles on that arm and his wind up and fram always makes me think his arm is going to fly off any day now

Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi 25s25 seconds ago
Chris Sale involved in a "clubhouse incident before the game," team says. #WhiteSox

Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi 36s37 seconds ago
More on Chris Sale from #WhiteSox: "The incident, which was non-physical in nature, currently is under further investigation by the club."

False alarm everybody he just did some stupid shit to someone.

Top Bottom