• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Dante had some of the best eyebrows in baseball.

california-angels-dante-bichette-634-rookie-card-donruss-1989-mlb-baseball-trading-card-38419-p.jpg

Eyebrow game too damn stronk

Choomp

Banned
Trade deadline hype is getting to me. Besides getting bullpen help I think the Mets should consider another hitter if they're serious about contending. maybe just suck it up and trade or sit one of the older guys, cause I don't think Neil Walker is a sufficient 3 or 4 hitter at this point in his career

Chuck

Still without luck
Watch the O's not get a damn thing before the deadline :/

Then next off season sign some old started to a 3 year deal that will be a complete waste of space.

Mookie on pace to be the 8th Red Sox ever to go 20/20 (HR/SB)

He has an outside shot at being the 2nd ever to go 30/30

The only Red Sox player who's done that before is
Judas

Chuck

Still without luck
:O

You guy see this?!

BOWIE, Md. - The Bowie Baysox today announce that for one night only, the team has made the historic decision to change its name to the Bowie Baysox to honor legendary rock-star David Bowie, who passed away earlier this year. The Bowie Baysox David Bowie Tribute Event will be held Friday, July 22 as the team takes on the Erie SeaWolves at Prince George's Stadium at 7:05 p.m.

The Bowie Baysox (pronounced Boo-ee) will make the ultimate dedication to the British musician who shares a heteronymous last name with the city by becoming the Bowie Baysox (pronounced Boh-ee) for this special night.

The Baysox will also wear special David Bowie-themed jerseys during the game that will be auctioned off during an in-game jersey auction. Proceeds from the jersey auction will benefit Feeding America.
source

Bowie-Header.png

CoAjQCxW8AANR9l.jpg

CoAS2kFW8AAq5Gv.jpg

O'day got the best day to rehab!

CoAdStcXEAAsHmW.jpg:large

I love my minor league affiliate!!! <3

Top Bottom