• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Velcro Fly

Have mixed emotions on Sale. He was a White Sox player but I liked him. Always seemed like a classy guy and always gave his best on the field.

I'd really love for the White Sox to get fleeced since they have decided to tank.

Hell no! Pitchers suck and always get hurt. You can't compare an elite pitcher with an elite everyday player. The Sox would kill for am Bryant and Sale straight up and the Cubs would be insane.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

Just no.

Chris Sale is an elite LHP. That's worth a shitload whether you want to admit that or not.

Malo

Banned
You would trade Sale for Trout? Straight up? Or for Bryant? You are insane.
Sale is an elite sp and is under control for multiple years on a team friendly deal. He's the guy you unload your farm system for if you're a contender.

gamz

Sale is an elite sp and is under control for multiple years on a team friendly deal. He's the guy you unload your farm system for if you're a contender.

Of course. But you aren't going to trade elite MLB everyday players for him.

Sox trade Sale and Q and they'll get a kings ransom of blue chip players for them.

You might as well, because doing what they are doing ain't gonna work, and these players are gone within a couple of years. Anytime you can get up and coming everyday players for pitchers you do it.

Thus, the Cubs traded Shark and Hammel for Addy.

Pitchers suck...Sell high.

I just assumed it was a practical joke gone awry.

This Sale trade sounds worse and worse all the time.

Introducing an actual asshole into that locker room? In Boston?

Where they'll destroy you for every hit given up?

Ehhhhhhhh

jbug617

Banned
Reporters are saying something silly end up becoming a big. My guess teammates probably messing around with the trade rumors and Sale got pissed off.

BFIB

I'd never give up an elite player that plays every day for a SP that goes every 5th day. But times are different today. Dombrowski is going to empty the farm.

Doc-Rivers-In-Disbelief-GIF.gif

That's some Buster Bluth level shit.

Velcro Fly

You have to be shitting me with that throwback uni stuff lol

i tried turning the Sox game on and they are on rain delay

imagine tanking the trade value of your best player by sending him home from a game that could get postponed anyway

Top Bottom