• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Pretty much, but if it is probably going to take a top 50 spec in baseball to get a rental of Chapman I would probably end up doing it with a dude who is still pretty far away from the big leagues. Helps that it's a prospect who is in a redundant position anyway.

Personally I'm shocked the domestic violence stuff doesn't limit his value, but I guess maybe teams don't care about that stuff (especially after the Yankees traded for him with maybe only a little negative PR)

Friggz

Personally I'm shocked the domestic violence stuff doesn't limit his value, but I guess maybe teams don't care about that stuff (especially after the Yankees traded for him with maybe only a little negative PR)

If Reyes can get a job. Who actually put his hands on his wife and beat the crap out of her, anyone will be able to find work. From my understanding the chapman case was a little different in that regard (although of course still very bad)

jbug617

Banned
Ken-Griffey-Jr.-Swing-Imgur-compressor.gif

zroid

Banned
Hopeully someone takes a flier on Storen because those extra few million in payroll could be useful at the deadline

gamz

Sharm chimes in:

Sahadev Sharma ‏@sahadevsharma 39m39 minutes ago Chicago, IL
SFG beats saying they're out, Heyman says WAS trailing. Leaves Cubs, CLE & #mysterteam. Price is high & fans of acquiring team won't like it

If it's more then just Torres I won't like it at all.

No idea who this is:

Cubbie Karyn ‏@CubbieKaryn 1h1 hour ago
I've heard Happ and Soler for Chapman (but not reliably). I'm good with this for a guy we can depend on to get outs!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeyman

several teams have severe budget restrictions (a.k.a. no $). yankees r telling teams they wont pay down $5M left on aroldis

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Jeff PassanVerified account
‏@JeffPassan
Sources: The Diamondbacks have let teams know Shelby Miller is available in a trade. Price isn't nearly what it cost them eight months ago.

would you really not trade a kid in A ball for a player thats a complete difference maker? I dont think people realize that the cubs window to win isnt that big. Flags fly forever. 19 year olds in A ball bust.

"complete difference maker" is a bit strong for any relief pitcher

and i don't really know what "the cubs window isn't really that big" means. i guess it won't be big if they start trading valuable assets for rentals

Line_HTX

Altuve and Valbuena C R U S H I N G it on Lincecum, WHOO!

Altuve got that sick out on 2nd off of that tagging double play.

LMAO, was Fiers trying to waterboard Altuve in the dugout...

Congratulations, Junior. You made it!

Top Bottom