• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Choomp

Banned
So apparently Cespedes is wearing the Declaration of Independece on his pants. He should probably just declare his Independece from the Mets anyway

Instant replay is a mess when they do these manager reviews and nobody gets on a mic and explains what they're looking at like the NFL. Now the Angels are playing this game under protest and everyone at the stadium is confused. The TV producers listened in to the ump call to NY and something something interference.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
It took them three tries, but they finally beat the Yankees.

FaST3Q4.gif

A's beat the Rangers, Astros back to 2 1/2 out of the division.

zulux21

Instant replay is a mess when they do these manager reviews and nobody gets on a mic and explains what they're looking at like the NFL. Now the Angels are playing this game under protest and everyone at the stadium is confused. The TV producers listened in to the ump call to NY and something something interference.

they really should have to be required to say why a call was upheld or overturned, even if most of the time it would be the replay showed that the call was correct or wrong.

it really would help clarify when it is a rules thing or definitive proof thing ect.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Demeritte's hit tool is at like a 30 right now. That HR number is High Desert + Cal league inflated, but his power is legit. Good player but a long way to go to reach his ceiling.
yeah will probably end up being a bust. but i'll take the risk. 2 waiver claims for a high risk / high reward prospect. I'd do that trade again and again.

Don't know whats been going on with Arenado the past few games..

The White Sox will gladly take him. You can have Avisail Garcia, he has fewer errors!

Seriously though, that just happens. 1 Error over halfway through a season is just unhead of for a 3B, it was bound to happen.

That Mets offense would give me an ulcer as a Mets fan. They are my team to root for when the White Sox are out of it but these offenses are way too similar...

Top Bottom