• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Mets and Yankees separated by one game/position in their respective divisions. NUESTRO EQUIPO era returns?

If the Yanks don't get it cracking with further selling, I'll at least make sure to take joy - at least for now - in reminding my friends about this.

This Royals roster stays largely intact through the 2017 season, at which point everything blows up into a full rebuild. Several guys on the team are going to get paid, and it won't be David Glass writing those checks.

I don't see Moore moving too many pieces. KC has been injury city all season, but the core talent is there. Unless someone is willing to give up solid starting pitcher prospects, I don't like dealing Wader. Wait until next season and make the call then if you aren't in the driver's seat.

This Royals roster stays largely intact through the 2017 season, at which point everything blows up into a full rebuild. Several guys on the team are going to get paid, and it won't be David Glass writing those checks.

I don't see Moore moving too many pieces. KC has been injury city all season, but the core talent is there. Unless someone is willing to give up solid starting pitcher prospects, I don't like dealing Wader. Wait until next season and make the call then if you aren't in the driver's seat.

Why not sell a couple pieces now so you don't have to do a full rebuild after 2017? Especially the ones where there is no chance of resigning.

Royals should be looking to trade Davis ASAP after what Chapman brought back, though I doubt anyone else is as desperate as Theo and the Cubs were.

He should bring back a ton, unless clubs aren't interested because of his lower strikeout rate and higher walk rate.

Chris R

If the Mariners could win a single game this weekend I'd be so damn happy.

Still want to make it to a Cubs game some time in the future, our schedules just haven't aligned yet :(

BumRush

While managers in baseball don't have nearly the same impact as saaay, coaches in football, one thing they can do - and need to do well - is manage the bullpen. Terry is the worst at that.

rando14

Bob Nightengale @BNightengale
The #Mariners are drawing strong interest on Taijuan Walker. He'll throw bullpen session Fri at Wrigley Field in front of intrigued scouts.

Ahhh shieeetttt

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Panik back tonight. Pence should be back soon. Feels like we just traded for two players!

please return to greatness Giants :/

I am not sure why I am even watching this Sox team anymore. They have been in the bottom third in all of baseball in runs scored since 2012 despite playing in a home run haven and having a DH. Of course the DH position doesn't matter when it's Avisail fucking Garcia.

why are they pitching to La Stella

it isn't like we are taking Chapman out of this game

Because Robin Ventura is an idiot. A nice idiot, but an idiot nonetheless.

Thank god his contract is up this year.
There has to be a major purge on the Southside, but Reinsdorf probably gonna Reinsdorf.

Top Bottom