• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

DireStr8s

When is the last time the Giants have had a clutch hit? It feels like everytime I look at a scoring play it's always from a throwing error.

Okay, well, that worked for you.

I'll try: When was the last time Corran Horn ate a hotdog with mustard? Seems like he'd never have to do that.

3N16MA

Banned
2-3 with a 3.76 ERA and a 1.38 WHIP over his last 7 starts is rather pedestrian.

Also, he's averaging less than 6.0 IP over that span.

His peripherals are slightly down but still very good. Pitchers who K more than 10 per 9 innings while walking less than 2.5 and giving up less than 1 HR per 9 will eventually get things like ERA and WHIP inline.

with the yankees essentially waving the white flag, why arent thy playing arod every day until he reaches 700. they arent going to sell tickets with the team they have now.

Don't they have to pay him a bunch of money when he hits 700?

EDIT: nope, gotta pay him $6 million when he gets to #714

"Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports reports that the Mariners will acquire Ariel Miranda from the Mariners in exchange for Wade Miley.
The deal is still pending physicals. Miranda, a 27-year-old southpaw, was signed out of Cubs in 2015. He owns a 3.93 ERA over 19 starts at Triple-A Norfolk this season."

Rotoworld.

RBH

*rubs hands together

Let's make a deal!!

Jack fucking squat

giphy.gif

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
Nats win that game 2-1 with normal defense and non-idiotic base running. Melancon would have saved it. This much I know.

Malo

Banned
Jim Callis

Wrong on both counts. @Yankees system > @Braves system.

I wonder if we have a shot at having the top farm system.

BumRush

His peripherals are slightly down but still very good. Pitchers who K more than 10 per 9 innings while walking less than 2.5 and giving up less than 1 HR per 9 will eventually get things like ERA and WHIP inline.

Im not saying he hasn't been good and I probably used pedestrian with a bit of hyperbole. With that said, he has not been an ace over his last 7 starts. In the first 2 months of the season he was a top 4-5 pitcher.

TraBuch

Banned
Ozzie Albies is the next Altuve and Dansby Swanson is the next Jeter and Kevin Maitan is the next Miggy.

Braves bout to have the greatest infield of all time in 2-3 years.

Malo

Banned
Buster Olney

Among the teams talking about a Carlos Beltran deal: Houston Astros, Boston Red Sox, Texas Rangers, Indians.

I'll happily deal with the red Sox.... We'll take Moncada or Benintendi.

Friggz

Callis said we have a deep farm system and a Braves fan said the Braves have a better and deeper farm.

yankees are in excellent condition with their farm...they have impact talent that can help next year and they have potential impact talent a few years away. cashman has done a great job of not only rebuilding the team, but also staggering the talent. all of these prospects can also help when it comes to that 2018 free agent class. Ill be happy with harper, machado, and fernandez.

otani will be good also.

Top Bottom