• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Courtesy of /r/Dodgers:

bzb0F6L.jpg

Malo

Banned
WTF happened to your username?
You're late breh. Got super taken off nearly two weeks ago.

yankees are in excellent condition with their farm...they have impact talent that can help next year and they have potential impact talent a few years away. cashman has done a great job of not only rebuilding the team, but also staggering the talent. all of these prospects can also help when it comes to that 2018 free agent class. Ill be happy with harper, machado, and fernandez.

otani will be good also.
Yeah, Cash has done a good job of acquiring young talent and that's even before these trades. They've done a better job of drafting and signing IFA lately.

Boo Lucroy.

Given the reasons he gave, can't really blame him. We probably would have stashed him in the DH/1B with Gomes coming back.

Andrew Miller is a nice pickup tho

It would be on whether the Cards end up winning the division. But the odds are not in my favor.

Fuck it. Let's book it. Whos in Cubbies? What terms you want chicagocubsfan?
I'd agree with that. If I lose I'll keep my avatar till Opening Day. You can keep it until Pitchers and Catchers report. I don't know if that's too extreme.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Jon Heyman ‏@JonHeyman

yanks higherups not very interested in helping red sox. beltran, boston talk is fun. but as of now, major long shot.

Chris R

Sitting in SeaTac, wishing a TV near my gate had the game on.

Suddenly I remember that this game is on ESPN for a change, login to the WatchESPN site, 6-0

FUCK YES

DId any of the players in the proposed Lucroy trade end up going to NY for Miller? Cause man if Cleveland could have gotten both...

The Miller deal was announced a few hours before the news broke that Lucroy was vetoing the trade. The Indians were prepared to get both Miller and Lucroy.

Top Bottom