• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Straight steal he either doesnt throw and you have second and third. Does throw and then have Loney run and force the second baseman to throw how and u have excelent chance at scoring and it would be something you normally never do. BUT NO cant do that it would be to easy. Swing and u risk what happened, a line drive or fly out and maybe they double up De Aza. Thanks Terry game is on you all the way. Also how do u manage to go 9 innings and only have 1 pitcher left? Yeah your down a man but u know that and should manage knowing this.

I know Vinny is getting all the run this year but Dick Enberg is also as good as he's ever been, also in his final year. He's been sporadic in doing games for the Pads this year, but he's great. Will miss him too.

AJ Preller getting interviewed on the Padre broadcast.

Dude has mumbled "y'know" about a hundred billion trillion times.

He wants to build "y'know, the Padre way y'know"

jbug617

Banned
going to call bs that the White Sox would turn that down for Quintana. I could see them turning that down for Sale though.

going to call bs that the White Sox would turn that down for Quintana. I could see them turning that down for Sale though.

Quintana has one more year of oontrol for less money and has actally been better than Sale this year. Jose Quintana is a legit #1 starter even though nobody seems to know that

The guy who posted it is kind of a douche on twitter, but his track record is 100% this year.

I also like Benintendi, but you need some excessive value when you trade away a guy with 4.5 years of control left..Kopech is intriguing but could also be a guy who flames out at AA or is a reliever long term. And the rest were more or less throw ins

Wow, that was sad. What was it that I liked about being a Mets fan again?

It's amazing for how bad the Mets have been this year that they are only 2.5 GB for a Wild Card spot. Even with the starting pitching I am just left with wondering how they'll blow this one or that one no matter who's on the mound, Thor, deGrom, etc. Reed's been a bright spot although I had zero faith in him coming into the season and you get into these games where you absolutely have to put them away late and he gives it up.

In reality they've been a good baseball team for two of the last 10 months in the regular season. Maybe three months as April 2015 was pretty good too if I remember correctly. Yikes, this season has been putrid for so long I forgot they were 15-7 in April this year.

The entire team hates him.

Yeah, those reports that have come out from the Dodgers are not very flattering. And there's probably a lot more shit that has been hidden.
Puig is actually an interesting August trade candidate. I'm 50/50 on him clearing waivers.

Nice debut by Feldman btw.

Yeah, those reports that have come out from the Dodgers are not very flattering. And there's probably a lot more shit that has been hidden.
Puig is actually an interesting August trade candidate. I'm 50/50 on him clearing waivers.

Nice debut by Feldman btw.

He's owed peanuts in comparison to his potential. I think someone would pick him up before he clears waivers.

He's owed peanuts in comparison to his potential. I think someone would pick him up before he clears waivers.

He has been terrible for two years in a row and comes with a lot of baggage, but sure some team could take a flier on him. And if he's claimed will the Dodgers just dump him for nothing or pull him back? I think the Dodgers will pull him back and trade him this winter.

He has been terrible for two years in a row and comes with a lot of baggage, but sure some team could take a flier on him. And if he's claimed will the Dodgers just dump him for nothing or pull him back?

At the very least he's worth getting off wavers as a purely defensive OF.

I like Puig. He's pretty fun to watch, but he does make a mistake every now and then. I also think his attitude problems are blown out of proportion. Would still like to have him on the team.

He's never going to develop the kind of discipline/patience at the plate nor the kind of power necessary to make up for it. He's probably a .300 OBP guy with 20 HRs a year which just isn't all that special.

He has been terrible for two years in a row and comes with a lot of baggage, but sure some team could take a flier on him. And if he's claimed will the Dodgers just dump him for nothing or pull him back? I think the Dodgers will pull him back and trade him this winter.

True but he's only owed $17 million over the next 2 seasons and then hits arbitration. I could see plenty of teams taking a flyer on that. Teams drop 3 times that much on Cuban imports who have had zero success at the major league level. Puig is still young and has at least some Major League success on his resume.

8nWr9ue.gif

spyder_ur

Mookie!

It's been so long since I've been this excited about a young homegrown talent, maybe even back to nomar.

Rodriguez looked great too, even more importantly. Really rounding into form.

The entire team hates him.

Where did you get that from? I remember hearing SVS, but that's really it.

He's never going to develop the kind of discipline/patience at the plate nor the kind of power necessary to make up for it. He's probably a .300 OBP guy with 20 HRs a year which just isn't all that special.

His lack of homerun hitting power never really bothered me, but if he can't get the discipline at the plate then it totally makes sense. I just don't think they should give up on him right now with how cheap his contract is.

Top Bottom