• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
That Jay Bruce trade created more questions than answers.

Who will Collins play on the OF? Is Conforto gonna get less playing time? Who will play 2nd base next year for the Mets?

Bruce and Grandy will play RF while Ces and Conforto man LF. They will pick a random fan each night to roam CF.

This will last until next year when Conforto becomes the 2B.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Trading Matt Duffy feels weird. Giants dont do trades like that much. Its been awhile since since I felt sad for a player to leave in a trade...maybe since Matt Williams :/

gamz

1st base ump has had a terrible day.

Kyle has a shot of completing this game. May have to be stretched a bit, but it's possible.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Monster shot from Martin!

Donaldson is getting a day off, fair enough. But in a game against a team chasing you in the WC he can't play 1-3 innings? I'm pretty sure he's not hurt?
The thing is Donaldson probably doesn't even want the day off, but Gibby just takes it upon himself to make sure at least one of his best hitters is out of the lineup.

Velcro Fly

Sucks that Hendricks is unlikely to be a game 1 or 2 starter in a postseason series because he is so much better at home. Much needed performance tonight.

Top Bottom