• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Don't speak too soon, Loney didn't look to good after he fouled that ball off himself

He couldn't run.

SO GUESS WHO THAT MEANS IS COMING BACK!

Eric-Campbell-New-York-Mets.jpeg

I love Dexter Fowler. I wish we could keep him a Cub long term, but I think he's earned a bigger deal than we can give him. He makes such a difference.

Fucking McCann.

Bitches and moans whenever anybody flips a bat, yet he just put his hands on an umpire and screamed at him because of a borderline pitch.

The Twins offence probably isn't quite this good (Kepler and Dozier are on ridiculous, unsustainable tears), but it seems like they'll probably be at least above average for at least a little bit with the bats.

The pitching is probably still pretty bad, but the Twins are probably a significantly better team right now than their current record would suggest.

Yeah, Kudos to them. They just own us like we seem to own Detroit this year.

Mauer is still a beast.

He will be gone next year imo. Almora will be in CF and a platoon in LF of Contreras/Schwarber.

Letting him walk makes more sense than paying him what he's worth, but I'll miss the guy. Great Cub. Almora's nice and needs to play. I thought he was gone this season but he really made the right call coming back and betting on himself.

Velcro Fly

6 scoreless and 80 pitches

pinch hit with your worst batter in the lineup

relief pitcher the next inning couldn't get MLB GAF out

Top Bottom