• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season |OT2| - ASMR Edition ...with Ketchup

Saw him pitch for Triple-A Albuquerque about a week ago. Went like 5 innings, 3 hits, 0 ER. He has been solid in triple-a so far with a bad outing here and there.

Him, Gray, Anderson and a FA arm could make that a pretty damn good rotation next year.

You should actually... be excited for the future.

I mean, disregard the way we acquired him, and Dickey hasn't be SO bad. Average pitcher who eats innings. Thole though is quite literally in the bottom 2% of hitters in the league.

Basically he was a one year wonder when he won the Cy Young. He's OK at the bottom of the rotation but Thole is just a rally killer in the batting order.

We traded Thor for him.

Malo

Banned
ARod needs to correct his mistake from 2003 and come win this ring as back-up DH/hitting coach for the Red Sox

Also the Benintendi era is upon us friends. Too bad it begins at an ungodly hour. Damn West Coast heathens
You shut your whore mouth. A-Rod is going to be our manager after they let Girardi go.

Mortemis

Banned
Man that was a fucking thrilling game to listen to on radio. I checked in during the eigth and I'm glad I did.

Diaz with his first save. ❤️❤️❤️

Price just fell apart at the end, still hasn't been dominating this season, wait until he starts losing velocity in his fastball.

Dude's gonna opt the fuck in at this rate.

Hanley punched a locker room wall.

Broke his wrist/hand.

200x200px-ZC-f7569df7_AndruwJones.gif

rando14

If the Giants tanking their season in an even year means that MLB gaf will finally see the evil of ketchup, well, I am willing to take that chance

gamz

He will be gone next year imo. Almora will be in CF and a platoon in LF of Contreras/Schwarber.

I'm not so sure about that? He's so damn important to the team I can see the team clearing salary space for him. I honestly think he stays. Just get that feeling...

Josh Howsam has a post up discussing why he thinks the Jays' moves show they are finally acting like a big market team. I want to agree, but I need to see how this f/o manages the departure of Edwin and Bautista.

wbsmcs

Josh Howsam has a post up discussing why he thinks the Jays' moves show they are finally acting like a big market team. I want to agree, but I need to see how this f/o manages the departure of Edwin and Bautista.

Saunders is going to be a big departure as well. I could see him asking 3-4 year / 50-60million.

Saunders I think will walk. I wouldn't want the Jays to go over 10m per year with him. And, for me, it makes sense to try Pompey in LF next year.

My biggest concern is replacing Edwin's bat.

wbsmcs

Speaking of Jays articles:

A Case for Yasiel Puig

I would love Puig at that price. Looking into 2017 Jays have a payroll of about $120MM (for pre-arbitration players I just assumed $1MM). That's roughly $50MM less than their 2016 payroll.

Free Agents:
Bautista
Edwin
Saunders
Dickey
Feldman
Benoit
Cecil
Morales
Floyd

So they basically need to sign an OF (Saunders at $15MM a year?) and a big bat (Edwin at $25MM?) That's $40MM and leaves them with around $10MM to play with to get maybe 2 bullpen arms and a starter. How much will Bud Norris ask?

Top Bottom