• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoseDFrog

Banned
Sung Ming Kim

On July 31, 2016, #Yankees GM Cashman compared Aaron Hicks to JBJ. Since then:

Hicks: .284/.367/.510 (155 AB)

JBJ: .217/.303/.387 (230 AB)

🤔🤔

So both of these players are the hitting version of AJ Burnett; brilliant for a bit and garbage for while and back again.

Malo

Banned
So both of these players are the hitting version of AJ Burnett; brilliant for a bit and garbage for while and back again.
Cash knows brujería.
If the Mets are 15 out at the break with injuries abound, so we actually become sellers? It's too early for this talk but we could get so much for many of our guys
Who would be on the trade block other than the obvious candidates of Bruce, Granderson and Cabrera.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Braves' A+ team has scored 10 runs in the first inning for the second time this week. I can't even imagine that from the major league team.

Chris R

X0yiMLZ.jpg

Slightly better seats tonight

Go neither team!!! Or the As since they aren't first in the AL West?

Marlins suck :lol

Also was it really necessary to use a challenge in a 9-0 game? I mean yeah the Pirates are not a good team, but I'd be surprised to see them blow a 9 run team

Chris R

I love shake shack but unless you're Monkey D Luffy that much might actually kill you

Get the double with bacon and cheese sauce
It was a single taco and it will be one cheeseburger and margarita and custard shake.

I'll be fine. Only had 3 beers before the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom