• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
what happened?

and in general that sucks.
I really liked adam eaton as a player and wanted him to do well, especially since the nats overpaid for him.
collapsed holding his leg after a Sprint to first. Couldn't put any weight on the leg. Had to be helped off the field.

zulux21

collapsed holding his leg after a Sprint to first. Couldn't put any weight on the leg. Had to be helped off the field.

doesn't sound good. ideally it isn't anything super serious but given his game is about being speedy I imagine even best case scenerio it will be at least a month.

zulux21

The way his knee twisted I would say it's an ACL tear.

I haven't see it yet.
still sad to hear.

looking at some images it looks like he was doing his first base lunge thing that he does on close plays (that i always feared would get him hurt). don't know if that was actually what was going on in the images though.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I haven't see it yet.
still sad to hear.

looking at some images it looks like he was doing his first base lunge thing that he does on close plays (that i always feared would get him hurt). don't know if that was actually what was going on in the images though.
Lunged and twisted his ankle on the front of the bag. Could be an ACL sprain though.

Chuck

Still without luck
Loses like this suck because of this thread more than anything.

It'll be fine when the Orioles win tomorrow and the rest of this series, because they're still better.

SpaceHorror

uztc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom