• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
eat shit sawx fans, Lansdowne Street!!!

I jest and still love Sanjy.

Sale you brainless fucking moron, go cut up some fucking jerseys.

Fuck your perfect game, Sale

EAT
SHIT
SALE

lol that triple play.

Fuck the Red Sox

Yeah, grown men acting like children with the ability to injury someone in the most cowardly way does indeed anger me.

Fuck Sale.

And now you're losing third basemen left and right.

Baseball gods not liking your attitude toward the best 3B in baseball.

Fuck the Red Sox, fuck the umpires, fuck Boston.

You can keep trolling to help you feel better about your racist fans, it doesn't bother me much.

Pedroia homered? I thought he was murdered in cold blood a couple weeks ago.

MANNY

fuck the Red Sox

Alright, a couple of mentions of Orioles' players in there.
Still, a fairly consistent theme through the posts, most of which only mention the Red Sox or Red Sox players.

Like I'm not even absolving the Sox for the part they played in this series being a shitshow.

Gausman shouldn't have been ejected
Jones shouldn't have been ejected
Sale shouldn't have been throwing at Machado's knees

And Barnes shouldn't have thrown at his head a week ago

The whole thing is just exhausting and I'm done with it.

But yeah, Buck's Orioles are annoying because Buck is annoying, sorry!

wait a minute tonight is stars wars night???

what the fuck this is like the 4th or 5th star wars night in a row where the Cardinals have had a player injured

ban all baseball on may 4th

Chuck

Still without luck
RwkwEjt.gif

Beckx

@NPB_Reddit
MLB officially applies to negotiate revision to posting process for NPB players to MLB. NPB to discuss at executive committee meeting May 8

rumor has it MLB wants to reduce the posting fee

if they didn't get the notice in yesterday, the agreement would have rolled over for another year.

I propose a truce with Orioles-GAF.

Now that the dark forces out of the Bronx are rising again, all our efforts need to be spent towards fighting the Council and not each other.

Beckx

if Texas continues to lose and the Yankees continue to do well, what are the chances we see Darvish and Tanaka in the same rotation down the stretch?

I might have to apply for a temporary Council pass if that happens.

Mortemis

Banned
if Texas continues to lose and the Yankees continue to do well, what are the chances we see Darvish and Tanaka in the same rotation down the stretch?

They're gonna sign Darvish and also Ohtani in the fall and we'll all cry.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Please god no.

bumclot

This season? Not likely. Yanks don't seem inclined to trade any of their big name prospects for rental pieces. Tanaka could opt out after this season, too, so they might never be in the same rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom