• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
REDDICK!

giphy.gif

I propose a truce with Orioles-GAF.

Now that the dark forces out of the Bronx are rising again, all our efforts need to be spent towards fighting the Council and not each other.

we have the holy force of judgment on our side.

*Draws a line*

Your stepping in alliance territory friend.

a holy power alliance, I like this.

GOOD. Glad that happened after that pitcher acted like he just cured cancer striking out judge.

to be fair he did defeat the holy power of judgment.

Sumidor

I know the Mariners bullpen is poop, but why do they keep bringing in Diaz in during non save situations?? He got tired towards the end of the season and it's gonna happen again if they keep overusing him.

Chris R

Mariner Moose added to our starting pitching rotation

Anyone who throws the ball is soggy now it seems

edit: ah, ok... bring in the dude with the 81.00 ERA

Sumidor

I normally would root for a 20 inning game, but I think the Mariners bullpen might actually die. Someone just score a run please.

Chris R

Fucking rat that is odor of course he homers

Pagan is shit and shouldn't even be on an MLB team, we just need anything with an arm that can hit 75 in our pen right now

Mortemis

Banned
Finally. End this shit. :(

I know the Mariners bullpen is poop, but why do they keep bringing in Diaz in during non save situations?? He got tired towards the end of the season and it's gonna happen again if they keep overusing him.

You use your best pitcher in situations where he's needed. In this case it was a tie game with your team getting a chance at a walk-off.

Plus with us having either blowout wins or blowout losses, he's actually underused.

Fucking rat that is odor of course he homers

Pagan is shit and shouldn't even be on an MLB team, we just need anything with an arm that can hit 75 in our pen right now

Haven't pitched in years. Sign me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom