• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still had a few solid seasons at Target field before dropping like a rock.

Yeah, his downfall is more a function of his health (his concussion) than the ballpark. I also think more aggressive infield shifting is severely limiting his batting average for balls in play.

As is usually the case in these long contracts, the Twins are getting completely eaten alive in these last few years.

cashman

Banned
A masterpiece 10/10 burn

LBQHCgL.png

FUCK

Why not Bader? A team willing to play Matt Adams in LF can't survive with Grichuk/Pham at CF for a few weeks?

Mags is on the 40 man, Bader isn't, so I'm guessing that's the reason

It's not really a *horrible* decision - Mags is a plus defender and baserunner so there could be some value there until Piscotty gets back. The plus defensive CF who can run but can't hit is hot right now

(more likely until Peralta gets back :lol)

I don't understand Roberts. He's taken out Kershaw twice this season where he was on 90 or less pitches, but decides to leave Kershaw in after 98 this time.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Astros had way too many wasted chances to blow the game open, but missed every single time. That's baseball for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom