• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
😆

Looks like Timmy Teeball coming soon to a AA park near you!

Mike Puma ✔ @NYPost_Mets
Mets have discussed promoting Tim Tebow within the minors, but will likely wait until midseason. He's hitting .327 over his last 16 games.

(Frozen triggered)

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Looks like Timmy Teeball coming soon to a AA park near you!

Mike Puma ✔ @NYPost_Mets
Mets have discussed promoting Tim Tebow within the minors, but will likely wait until midseason. He's hitting .327 over his last 16 games.

(Frozen triggered)

Too bad he's been exiled, I NEED his reaction to this.

Caja 117

Just finished watching the last inning of last night game....that was a close one and a good game , yanks had a lot of oportunity last night including when they had runers in 3rd and 1st and no outs.

What I like about this team is that they dont go out quitey in close games and even if that comeback was cut short by an execeptional play from Marisnick, they put on a fight.

I want another one like this tonight!!! Go yanks!

Malo

Banned
"If it’s retired here, it’s retired everywhere."

Typical of New York thinking that everyone else in the world is supposed to actually care about them.

I wonder if the new Miami Marlins co-owner will force the Marlins to retire the uniform number 2. I frankly wouldn't be surprised.
The heat have Jordan's number retired, so why not?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom