• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
I am really concerned about Ryan Tepera. This impostor is doing a great job and all, but I hope the real Tepera is safe.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Shutout! WOO!

FaST3Q4.gif

Chuck

Still without luck
Orioles look like shit yet again when the starter does well. Now at a ZERO run differential with 5 consecutive losses.

Playoff hopes are disappearing faster than they usually do.

Hello guys!

So i am gonna attend atleast 2 baseball games on my upcoming US trip. One at Fenway, but i have barely watched baseball before. But i got myself a cheap MLB.tv account now during a 50% memorial day sale in order to learn myself the sport.

But where is some good tips to start learning rules, teams and so on? :)'

I am a sucker for NFL football if that helps...

Hello guys!

So i am gonna attend atleast 2 baseball games on my upcoming US trip. One at Fenway, but i have barely watched baseball before. But i got myself a cheap MLB.tv account now during a 50% memorial day sale in order to learn myself the sport.

But where is some good tips to start learning rules, teams and so on? :)'

You could drop down to Pawtucket, Rhode Island and check out a PawSox minor league game.

As far as learning the rules and such, I wouldn't worry too much about it, as there's a bunch of minutiae that's not as important until you really get into things. Just watching a few games will give you a good enough idea of the general rules - and you can just ask about the random stuff that comes up as you go along.

Parch

The Blue Jay bullpen was the big question mark before the season started and probably still should be. Howell and Grilli were a waste of money so it's nice to see Tepera, Barnes and Smith step up. With Biagini promoted to starter, that just makes the bullpen even more risky. They're walking on egg shells.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom