• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

The 3-0 strike zone is one of my great pet peeves. Why should the pitcher be rewarded for throwing three consecutive balls?

I don't know where else to talk about this, so, since this thread seems to have a thing for disgusting food combinations, I figured I would put it here. For years I have been vehemently anti-pineapple on pizza. The idea absolutely disgusted me, and I can imagine how anyone could ever want to do such a repulsive thing. But, I had never actually tried it. So, against my better judgment, I figured I should at least try it once, to know what it was I was talking about. I got what seems to be the most recommended combination - pineapple, ham, and bacon. I just got it like 15 minutes ago, have had a few bites, and...

OH GOODNESS GRACIOUS, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!

Like, seriously, each time I bite into a pineapple, it feels like the world is being destroyed. And, every time I try to swallow a bite, it's like my body is physically rejecting it. I'm literally gagging on it trying to force myself to do this again. And I still have an entire pizza - aside from one half of a slice that I have caused to disappear from existence - left to go. I'm trying not to pry off the remainder of the offending fruit to try to salvage the rest of the pizza, but I'm not sure how I'm going to manage to do this otherwise.

This is revolting. How can anyone possibly willingly subject themselves to this? Much less actually do this willingly? It's making my stomach churn to even think about it, and I'm sitting here writing this message to try to put off taking another bite of that monstrosity.

Someone please send help.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
MLB thread is not for pineapple pizza discussion. Condiments and hot dog talk only pls.

Pineapple pizza is more a NFL discussion these days I think when it comes to the sports threads.

Chris R

Getting the thread back on track
ydq5XJa.jpg

No k word shit here. Mariners won't win for me at home I bet :( even after I slept in the airport forthen.

RBH

http://i.imgur.com/jIF3pAI.gif[img]

Watch that double digit lead slip up in August and September. We need another 2011!

Right Sanjuro, RBH? :D[/QUOTE]
[img]https://static1.squarespace.com/static/522a2049e4b0a0ce717e990c/t/56b10dd459827ee91c213403/1454444009220/

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Well then, what should I do to purge this vile substance from my system?

Eat more pineapple pizza.

Or try othee fruit toppings! Figs, cherries...I think I saw Anthony Bourdain put blackberries or something like that on a pizza in some European country.

Taking the pineapple off the pizza still leaves it tasting disgusting.
Even wiping everything (cheese and all) off the pizza still leaves an unpleasant residue.
This pizza is befouled, and has to be killed with fire.

Is it bad that with 10 runs, I'm still scared the O's can blow this?
We still gave up 4 runs, but splitting a series is an improvement over the last three weeks.

Caja 117

Is it bad that with 10 runs, I'm still scared the O's can blow this?
We still gave up 4 runs, but splitting a series is an improvement over the last three weeks.
Well is actually not a split, you guys won this series.

Bah Tanaka pitching is not even giving the Yankees any chance to compete.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I was just thinking about frying a hot dog and how good that would be...then realized thats a corndog...

am i that stupid?

-.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom