• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hey Hey Hey!

Looked like Herrera was back to his good old self there.

Glad we kept the Astros down since I don't feel good at all about tomorrow's match up.

I'll take the split since I doubt we win tomorrow, but I'll gladly take a win.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Giants lose.

041916_arisf_crowdreaction_V2_MED_xvrx85i5.gif

Chuck

Still without luck
I started work at the top of the 8th, annoyed that the O's weren't doing anything.

Mancini did a bunch of something! :D

UND3RxOATH

Neo Member
5 of 7 starting pitchers for the Astros are out, yet they are still winning games. They could of won last night if hits would of bounced in. I figured we'd lose yesterday given who was pitching the first 6 innings.

That's shocking. Gleybar Torres regret now rising. Hopefully not true about Addy.

Russell definitely wouldn't have been someone I would have picked as a potential domestic abuser

In other news, Cardinals gonna to be garbage and are about to be 4 game swept by the Reds

trade Lynn, Oh, and Rosenthal for prospects

Report is one of their friends saw him hit her in front of their children in response to her alleged infidelity.

I don't care if she was sleeping with the entire Cubs team, physical violence is never, ever acceptable and, I'd true, he needs to be held accountable. Especially in front of their children, teaching them lessons that they'll carry on to their own relationships.

Report is one of their friends saw him hit her in front of their children in response to her alleged infidelity.

I don't care if she was sleeping with the entire Cubs team, physical violence is never, ever acceptable and, I'd true, he needs to be held accountable. Especially in front of their children, teaching them lessons that they'll carry on to their own relationships.

It sounded like he was the one who was cheating, not her (at least according to his wife's friend who said there were condoms in his apartment)

Glad the Royals won last night since this match-up doesn't look good (Hammel vs. McCullers) on paper. I was glad to take a split in this four game series coming in and I'm glad that's how it could possibly turned out. It helps that we are playing at the K and not Minute Maid for this series and the series at MM was early in the season when are the Royals rotation was surprisingly great.

Sell me a reason to support your team, since the Cards are shitting the bed.

Support the Red Sox because they're the Red Sox.

Anyway, I'm going to be going to a social gathering for tonight's game. If there are more Yankee fans than Red Sox fans there, I blame Malo. If I find someone to bring home with me, I blame Sanjuro.

Support the Red Sox because they're the Red Sox.

Anyway, I'm going to be going to a social gathering for tonight's game. If there are more Yankee fans than Red Sox fans there, I blame Malo. If I find someone to bring home with me, I blame Sanjuro.

I might sooner become a Cubs fan than a Red Sox fan. And my hatred for the Cubs is well documented, so that's saying something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom