• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

JambiBum

Interested to see the ruling on this. It would have been gone and I don't think he catches that without it rolling off the fan.

JambiBum

It's not interference.

Considering they didn't look at it, I guess it doesn't matter but shouldn't it be like what would happen if the ball hit a railing or whatever and rolled into his glove? The fan didn't reach over the wall, he was out of play.

Sanjuro

Considering they didn't look at it, I guess it doesn't matter but shouldn't it be like what would happen if the ball hit a railing or whatever and rolled into his glove? The fan didn't reach over the wall, he was out of play.

That's part of some of the weird baseball rules I love. If the fan made the play, they would have had a run.

Probably a Mets fan.

I do hope he gets some good ribbing for the rest of the evening.

Choomp

Banned
Ball's gone. Darvish's offspeed is dirty but he's gotta be careful with hanging that curve. I coulda sat back on that one.

Riddle has been great for us this year.

Wonder if we will send him down to AAA when Hech comes back or if we'll put him at 2nd and trade Dee.

Edit: Ozuna!!!

Chuck

Still without luck
Great signing, Duquette. Edwin Jackson is totally going to work out. Not a waste of effort and money at all.

BigAT

z1mGqid.gif

Hell of a start by CC.

Chris R

Yay Mariners not shut out with probably the WORST lineup I've seen this team put forth this year batting wise. Only thing that could make it worse is if Tuffy was playing 2nd base or something.

edit: lol Choooooooch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom