• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall4Life

eeeb862f9b2ce4cd87af3b11564f573b.jpg

dickroach

six years ago, when the Marlins were about to re-brand, they were hyping this big two hour long event up for months.
it was going to be the most important day in Marlins history
and then the day came, they unveiled the uniforms, threw out this bullshit slogan "Cool. International. Miami." and then had an hour long Pitbull concert. the end

see I am twisted in the sense of I am hoping the home run derby screws up judge's swing, he becomes a .200 hitter and only hits like 5 more this year.
he hits like .190 with 5 home runs by next year's all star break and the yankees fans give up on him like cubs have given up on kyle schwarber.

they then trade judge to any team that isn't the cubs or red sox and then he instantly returns to form and then some (ideally to an AL team to set up for my 2020 fantasy)
in 2019 he is the MVP by setting a new home run record and being the first player to hit .400 for the first time in a long time.

This motivates mike trout to actually try to be the best again resulting in the sammy sosa, mark mcguire duel to play out again in 2020 except with actual good players.
at the end of the season mike trout has 80 home runs, judge 88, trout hit .450 and judge .377 and one of the more heated MVP debates take place.

:p

cubs fans have given up on schwarber? da fuck?

Livan Hernandez, who made over $50 million in his MLB career, has filed for bankruptcy. He owes more than $1 million to a total of at least 50 creditors. He also owes back taxes to the IRS and $220,000 to someone who lent the money to Livan in 2013 and never got paid back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom