• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

MLB Stat of the Day‏ @MLBStatoftheDay 1h1 hour ago

.@TeamCJCorrea joins @AROD as only shortstops in history to have at least three 20-HR campaigns through an age-22 season.

DEYc3F7VYAApEVa.jpg
DEYc3cGUQAETlvx.jpg

If the pitching can get healthy they'll be. 500ish in the second half like last year. Next year is when I expect them to start competing in the division though.
Oh I'm in the same boat.
My prediction is 75 wins this season then we start competing.
Disco, Castillo, Homer, and Romano, as well as a depth of young pitchers.
Offense stays well with Suarez, Hamilton, Peraza, Gennett developing
Votto and Cozart for great veteran support
Bullpen still in tact with the young ones developing
I'm excited for next season.

Chris R

No Berman for the HRD is a plus, shame they have to do it in the abomination that is Marlins park. #PaintThatShit #DestroyTheFountain

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Lineups:

AL:

Altuve
Ramirez
Judge
Springer
Correa
Smoak
Dickerson
Perez
Betts

NL:

Blackmon
Stanton
Harper
Posey
Murphy
Arenado
Zimmerman
Ozuna
Cozart

zulux21

I hope Judge doesn't hit one out. I'm twisted like that.

see I am twisted in the sense of I am hoping the home run derby screws up judge's swing, he becomes a .200 hitter and only hits like 5 more this year.
he hits like .190 with 5 home runs by next year's all star break and the yankees fans give up on him like cubs have given up on kyle schwarber.

they then trade judge to any team that isn't the cubs or red sox and then he instantly returns to form and then some (ideally to an AL team to set up for my 2020 fantasy)
in 2019 he is the MVP by setting a new home run record and being the first player to hit .400 for the first time in a long time.

This motivates mike trout to actually try to be the best again resulting in the sammy sosa, mark mcguire duel to play out again in 2020 except with actual good players.
at the end of the season mike trout has 80 home runs, judge 88, trout hit .450 and judge .377 and one of the more heated MVP debates take place.

:p

Malo

Banned
see I am twisted in the sense of I am hoping the home run derby screws up judge's swing, he becomes a .200 hitter and only hits like 5 more this year.
he hits like .190 with 5 home runs by next year's all star break and the yankees fans give up on him like cubs have given up on kyle schwarber.

they then trade judge to any team that isn't the cubs or red sox and then he instantly returns to form and then some (ideally to an AL team to set up for my 2020 fantasy)
in 2019 he is the MVP by setting a new home run record and being the first player to hit .400 for the first time in a long time.

This motivates mike trout to actually try to be the best again resulting in the sammy sosa, mark mcguire duel to play out again in 2020 except with actual good players.
at the end of the season mike trout has 80 home runs, judge 88, trout hit .450 and judge .377 and one of the more heated MVP debates take place.

:p
Your salt and hate gives me sustenance.

Dodgers are not just the primary team in L.A.
Too many people here root for other teams.
Man Dodger players get to spend a week in Miami. Nice!!!

Divide the LA market by 2, and its still top 5. Besides, there are more Dodger fans than Angels fans just like there are more Yankee fans than Mets fans and more Cubs fans than White Sox fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom