• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Rays 12 runs are fewest for AL team over 10 games in the DH era (since '73), per @EliasSports. '06 #Cubs had 11 in 10, '04 #Expos 12 in 10

not just garbage, historical garbage. fire kevin cash already pls

Meier

Forgot to do my fantasy baseball lineup yesterday and the three guys on the bench absolutely smashed it. Encarnacion (2-4, 2 HR, 2 R, 4 RBI), Santana (2-5, 1 R) and Devers (2-4, 2 HR, 2 R, 2 RBI). Doh!

Giancarlo Stanton cleared waivers, whut...

Nobody should read anything into that. Every team almost literally puts everyone through waivers. They are revocable waivers, so they can just pull them back if they are claimed.

Big money people like Stanton always clear waivers because if a team claims them, the Marlins could just literally dump Stanton on them and escape his contract.

Line_HTX

Payback for last night!

I think we need way more day games. Saves so much time to do other things in the evening IMO.

Kjs16Ll.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wow this inning has been brutal for Estrada. Pillar completely loses the ball on a routine fly, they botch an easy double play at 2B and now he walks in 2 runs with the bases loaded. Brutal.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Anthony DiComo @AnthonyDiComo

Asked about Sandy Alderson's comment that he needed to pitch better to return to Mets, Robert Gsellman replied: "I don't really care." #Mets

Probably a good career move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom