• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickroach

April doldrums as usual for the Brewers. Arrieta would get his $200 million contract if he pitched against us every five.
Ha you expected the brewers to do well at all ever this year? Lol

Sincerely,
The NL East Division Leading Marlins
who are totally not gonna lose 90 games

Ha you expected the brewers to do well at all ever this year? Lol

Sincerely,
The NL East Division Leading Marlins
who are totally not gonna lose 90 games

No, and not even next year. They're in rebuild mode, but losing just sucks, especially when the Brewers haven't been consistently successful as a team since the late 80s. Two playoff appearances in my almost thirty years is disappointing, but I suppose this is a microcosm of what Cubs and Soxs fans felt when their teams went multiple generations without winning the Series.

dickroach

No, and not even next year. They're in rebuild mode, but losing just sucks, especially when the Brewers haven't been consistently successful as a team since the late 80s. Two playoff appearances in my almost thirty years is disappointing, but I suppose this is a microcosm of what Cubs and Soxs fans felt when their teams went multiple generations without winning the Series.
The Marlins have also only had two playoff appearances in the past 30 years , so like...I totally get it

rekameohs

Banned
Standing alone atop the MLB standings and swept the AL Champs.

eNUutoY.gif

Did we even win 6 in a month last year

Fernando Rodney is shit, big surprise

Chris R

I hope we don't fire him right away. Give him a home series against the Astros to lose 3 of before canning him.

Still, can't believe how fucking bad the team is this year. This is the worst they've ever been since I got serious about watching them, aka at least 150+ games on tv/radio and a handful live.

Mortemis

Banned
I hope we don't fire him right away. Give him a home series against the Astros to lose 3 of before canning him.

Still, can't believe how fucking bad the team is this year. This is the worst they've ever been since I got serious about watching them, aka at least 150+ games on tv/radio and a handful live.

I think I mentioned this before, but worst start since 2004 when we went 63-99.

So there's hope we won't have a 100 loss season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom