• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickroach

going to Citi Field for the first time later. don't have a ticket.
if I take the 7 there, I'm assuming I'll pass a ton of scalpers walking my way to the gates, yea?

Sanjuro

if I take the 7 there, I'm assuming I'll pass a ton of scalpers walking my way to the gates, yea?

...why don't you just buy on StubHub?

I haven't been to a Mets game in a while, but it's not a scalper friendly area.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail

There will be plenty of tickets available without having to resort to buying from a ticket scalper.

Is Peralta that much better than Marp defensively at 3rd that the Cards are punting LF defense with Matt Adams? I hope this is just a temporary thing to see if Jhonny can get his bat going - he better be riding the pine if not. (I know it's only been a few games but 22.7% swinging strike wtf)

Also, I must not have been paying much attention lately. When did we get Eric Fryer back? :lol

dickroach

...why don't you just buy on StubHub?

I haven't been to a Mets game in a while, but it's not a scalper friendly area.

DEAL$

at every park I've been to, if you show up at game time you can snag a $50 ticket for <$20. there's always guys stuck with an extra ticket

Is Peralta that much better than Marp defensively at 3rd that the Cards are punting LF defense with Matt Adams? I hope this is just a temporary thing to see if Jhonny can get his bat going - he better be riding the pine if not.

Also, I must not have been paying much attention lately. When did we get Eric Fryer back? :lol

We won the WS in 2006 with Chris Duncan in LF and in 2011 with Lance Berkman in RF

Clearly Matt Adams in LF is going to bring us the WS this year

its a really horrible idea and Matt Adams isn't even good enough to merit benching Garcia/Martinez/Peralta

Fryer was a pickup in early spring. Should have never gotten rid of him!

Sanjuro

DEAL$

at every park I've been to, if you show up at game time you can snag a $50 ticket for <$20. there's always guys stuck with an extra ticket

That's never been my experience with scalpers. Not saying it's impossible, but a single ticket on StubHub close to the game will be in the same ballpark.

Fenway and Yankee Stadium has plenty of space to walk around. Mets you're in a dirty parking lot away from civilization.

BFIB

Is Peralta that much better than Marp defensively at 3rd that the Cards are punting LF defense with Matt Adams? I hope this is just a temporary thing to see if Jhonny can get his bat going - he better be riding the pine if not. (I know it's only been a few games but 22.7% swinging strike wtf)

Peralta and his grit will get him at bats. Adams is proving his grit by misplaying balls in the OF.

MATHENEYGING.

Yankees are going to be horrible with pitching like this :(

Just hoping it'll straighten out as we get through these first 2/3 series and get settled in. Trading for a quality pitcher using some of these prospects is starting to sound good, tbh...

Joe

Does Statcast require human inputs? How can we determine if the stats are accurate and consistent at all?

wbsmcs

Jays are looking just bleh so far. Long season and all, just hope that Bautista and Tulo can have respectable years.
yayyy 30 more years of Tulo and Martin

Sanchez and Stroman looked damn good though in their starts.

Jared Carrabis&#8207;Verified account @Jared_Carrabis 37s38 seconds ago

A TWO-RUN BASES LOADED DOUBLE FOR THE ONLY ACTIVE HALL OF FAMER SANDY LEON AND THE RED SOX HAVE THE LEAD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom