• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thor wasn't godlike today, our bullpen was exhausted and Edgin missed his pitch. It's too early to be playing this crazy extra inning games lol.

Too early in the season but you smelling a fire sale this summer? I want Hosmer, thank you.

Probably. I love these boys and hate the idea of selling, but I don't see this team living above .500 this year. The farm system is pretty depleted after deadline trades that resulted in the WS, so rebuilding makes sense.

Then again, we've won two in a row. We may never lose again!!!

zulux21

holy shit... the white sox are above .500

something I didn't imagine would happen this late into the season lol.

and something I don't think has happened since they collapsed after their huge start last year.

on thing I am noticing that is making me really really really happy. They seem to be seeing a ton of pitches per inning. working the starting pitcher is something I have wanted to see my team do more as with pitch counts as they are it's easier than ever to take out a good pitcher by just working the count.

clemenx

Banned
Little did the M's know that in order for Felix to be good again their offense had to revert to shit levels.

This start is his new template if he's not going to K a lot of people again, 0 walks (still no walks in 3 starts!) and 55% groundballs.

Sumidor

Hanigggeerrrrrrrr

Wait what?? I know it's not a home run, but what's the point of the yellow line? Why isn't it treated like the foul pole??

Mortemis

Banned
Man, I get why its runners at first and second but this is bs.

Kinda glad I picked him up.

Can't really say that when Yoan Moncada hasn't debuted for the White Sox yet, which will happen next month.

lol I'm not all that serious.

Aaaaalright. I'm ready for the bullpen to blow this.

Bring it.

zulux21

hmmm I am not quite worried that the white sox made a mistake by not trading quintana, but I will say I am feeling less confident about getting a good return at the all star break at this point.

which really I am fine with. I think the white sox might actually be able to compete next year and I would like quintana on the team for that anyways but still :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom