• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
From Twitter.

lFr2wxp.jpg

:O
nice. you can't even tell that it was ever on there.

And they said he'd be a net negative defender when he was drafted.

You can see his arm and jersey shift from him getting tagged before he reached.

On the FSFL view, it looked like the tag missed the arm and got Rojas on the hip after he already touched home. Though after watching it a few more times, it's definitely not conclusive enough to overturn.

Jesus Pearce. Takes a 2-0 pitch down the middle. Jays offence in a nut shell

Something weird is up. I've said before that Jacoby is my scapegoat for the K's, but only half seriously. Now I legitimately wonder if there isn't an issue with how they're being told to approach ABs. This shit was happening last year too, just not as severely.

Lexxism

Something weird is up. I've said before that Jacoby is my scapegoat for the K's, but only half seriously. Now I legitimately wonder if there isn't an issue with how they're being told to approach ABs. This shit was happening last year too, just not as severely.
It's really frustrating watching these guys. Opposing pitchers making a mistakes but they weren't able to capitalize on it. On the other hand, the opposing team was able to do that easily. They really need to do something on the coaching or else it might gone to 1-19 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom