• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2K7 Season 3 interest thread...

JuanMR2

jobber said:
this can't be life.

GG, we stranded a lot of runners. Can't believe I got picked of so many times, I was only taking one step off the base. Sucks that I only scored on 2 solo homers, only the pinch hit Piazza HR was a power swing for the fences...

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
JuanMR2 said:
GG, we stranded a lot of runners. Can't believe I got picked of so many times, I was only taking one step off the base. Sucks that I only scored on 2 solo homers, only the pinch hit Piazza HR was a power swing for the fences...

gg

Still haven't found my timing for online play. In a few more games in, I should be able to score more than 1 run.

JuanMR2 said:

Seriously! He picked me off at least 4 times in our 2 games and it was pissing me off quite a bit :lol

jobber

ChrisJames said:
Seriously! He picked me off at least 4 times in our 2 games and it was pissing me off quite a bit :lol

you reach

i teach

pheeniks said:
I'll be around for a few hours if anyone wants to play now

I'll play.

I'm working on the schedule right now and when I'm done (in a few minutes) we will have the first 21 games/7 series scheduled. Meaning that everyone will be scheduled to play every team once.

Dez

ChrisJames said:
I'll play.

I'm working on the schedule right now and when I'm done (in a few minutes) we will have the first 21 games/7 series scheduled. Meaning that everyone will be scheduled to play every team once.

remember that when the schedule is changed the sliders go to hell.. everything goes back to 0. at least that's what seemed to happen last time.

Dez

JuanMR2 said:
I should be on AIM around 7pm PST. Message me on AIM or post here

AIM: JuanMR2

I'll probably be watching the Jays Oakland game at that time.. can play after though.

Cloudy

Banned
ChrisJames said:
Yeah, that sucked. I had Mike Cameron on third with no outs in the 21 ist inning , but couldn't score.

Jake Peavy for Cy Young.

Cameron was about the only guy in your lineup that could hit that game though :lol

Just a heads up, I have to make an emergency travel to Dallas because of some things that have happened there...so I don't think I'll be back till Thursday. Sorry to the people I haven't played yet, but as soon as I get back, I promise I'll get all my games in.

Dez

good series Juan. The last game you just knew a HR would end it. Man this game sucks sometimes though.. the rundowns, lol no one covers the bases :lol

I still hate that it's impossible to hit a fastball unless you guess.

JuanMR2

Dez said:
good series Juan. The last game you just knew a HR would end it. Man this game sucks sometimes though.. the rundowns, lol no one covers the bases :lol

I still hate that it's impossible to hit a fastball unless you guess.

Yeah good series, a couple of weird things happened but it was a good series overall.

Cloudy said:
Sweet , let's go Juan. Remember, we have to have pitchers lined up exactly. Skip some if necessary...

Yeah, so it should be starter 4,5 and 1 right.

Harden
Loaiza
Haren
Blanton
Kennedy

Cloudy

Banned
BTW, can I start Carmona since he's a starter in real life? Also, CJ we can get our 3rd game in sometime before the Yankees game..

Dez

Sure, carmona can start..

My next opponents are San Francisco and San Diego. Let me know when you're free.

Dez said:
My next opponents are San Francisco and San Diego. Let me know when you're free.

I've been MIA for a little while because I have friends visiting me and I've gone to a couple concerts and been celebrating the 4th, etc.

Anyways, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get my games in, but it should be in the next few days (I'll post in here).

jobber

Cloudy said:
Dontrelle = pwned

Dontrelle > you

I wasn't trying to hit you with that pitch. Trying to aiming inside by your elbow. Stupid animation.

jobber

DCX said:
I can play some games tonight fellas, let me know when people can get some games in.

DCX

when

i'll be playing some offline games for the next hour. after that, back to live earth

Cloudy

Banned
400px-Broom_icon.svg.png

Those 2 games were frikken intense. Grady 4 MVP :D

jobber

When your man was running to 3rd, I hit the 3rd base button and he threw to the ****in pitcher on the mound.

WTF!!

and back to back fielding errors with the game on the line

your man loses the ball in the lights and still catches it with my man on the way home

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4msim55.jpg

Cloudy said:
Ok, we can finish our series. Just IM me or post here :)

Ok, how about we meet in the lobby at 11:45 EST.

I'll be looking for revenge for that 22 inning game we had last week.

We'll be using our #2 pitchers...

Top Bottom